Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

I think better Admin should change This thread name into as Star Parvah Fan Club

@Akshay Nanaware @Rockyy u both guys should awarded as biggest fan of parvah

Congratulations
Hehe 😂😂 as you wish.
As there is such condition in Marathi TV Industry that we support only Star Pravah,
Zee serials are crap & of very low level almost Maharashtrians hate their serial nowadays and make meme on them and colors serials are all old boring & stretched serials neither they are ending even Sony Marathi is good channel they are improving bringing good serials, shows then both Zee & colors.

Star pravah is ahead of all of them there is no competition in Marathi market nowdays, Star Pravah monopoly because of content so we support Star Pravah mostly, you can say me a fan but I am not fan I support those channel which give good content earlier supported Zee & colors marathi now Star Pravah.

Last edited:
Zee serials are crap & of very low level almost Maharashtrians hate their serial nowadays and make meme on them and colors serials are all old boring & stretched serials neither they are ending
Yes. Those days are gone when shows like Aabhalmaya, Shriyut Gangadhar Tipre, etc. Used to rule because of their excellent storylines. Nowadays it's only about making money and nothing else.

I myself suggested that they should start Aabhalmaya 3, but somehow I feel it's too late now.

Akk 30 mins non stop episode to beat mann udu udu zala of zee marathi

Mulgi zali ho non stop episode - to beat tuzya mazya sansarala ani kai hava of zee marathi

Yes. Those days are gone when shows like Aabhalmaya, Shriyut Gangadhar Tipre, etc. Used to rule because of their excellent storylines. Nowadays it's only about making money and nothing else.

I myself suggested that they should start Aabhalmaya 3, but somehow I feel it's too late now.
Bro i suggested them lot things even many people suggested still they are doing what they want we can't expect anything from them let them suffer, day by day their level going down in this way one day their channel will get shutdown. They can see Audience hate so they can improve by listening to people or interest.

Have you people watched Two serials of Zee Marathi? Please everyone give review about it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock