Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

Review of 2 new serials of Zee Marathi

* Tuzya Mazya Sansarala aani kay hava: serial of big family of boy and girl is too rich her mother seems against the marriage. Presentation and acting was good but hero is not good as we got used to see him as Rana in TJR now he doesn't look good in new role.
Serial concept is not new but today's episode was very good and serial is good.

* Man udu udu jhala: a rowdy boy is in love with a simple girl, crap story presentation is very cheap and story doesn't seem impressive and I don't think I should watch it anymore Akkk is best.

Review of 2 new serials of Zee Marathi

* Tuzya Mazya Sansarala aani kay hava: serial of big family of boy and girl is too rich her mother seems against the marriage. Presentation and acting was good but hero is not good as we got used to see him as Rana in TJR now he doesn't look good in new role.
Serial concept is not new but today's episode was very good and serial is good.

* Man udu udu jhala: a rowdy boy is in love with a simple girl, crap story presentation is very cheap and story doesn't seem impressive and I don't think I should watch it anymore Akkk is best.
Today's episode of akkk was worth to watch

Today is the day, whether zee will beat star or will be slot leader of 8:30pm and 7pm,and
Next week 7:30pm and 9:00pm

This gonna be huge competition

In Star Pravah's Swabhiman serial, actress of character Mothi Aai has changed from today episode. Earlier role Mothi Aai played by Actress Surekha Kudachi but from today onwards Senior Veteran actress Savita Prabhune will played as Mothi Aai.

In Star Pravah's Swabhiman serial, actress of character Mothi Aai has changed from today episode. Earlier role Mothi Aai played by Actress Surekha Kudachi but from today onwards Senior Veteran actress Savita Prabhune will played as Mothi Aai.
Savita prbhune is good actor

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock