Mark your Complaint: Airtel HD DTH

samprasona

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
This is very rubbish policy and complete Violation of Price Protection Policy in which we pay in advance for packs either base or HD in Airtel HD DTH.
Please mark your complaint to TRAI and MINISTRY of INFORMATION & BROADCASTING, Central Govt., India.
Please note my reply as follows:

Copy of Complaint Mail to TRAI and Ministry of I&B, Central Government, India.

Respected Sir,
My complaint is regarding Airtel HD DTH Service in India.
You are well aware of HD channels DTH operators show on their platform.
The DTH operators have categorized the HD channels according to General / Special. Ex.: Star Plus HD, Sony HD, Star Movies HD, MTunes HD are General Entertainment Channels. Special category HD channels are Star World Premier HD, HBO Hits and HBO Defined HD for which customers have to pay heavy charges. These channels are too ridiculous that, even after charging higher tariff they show regular advertisements and this is totally frustrating.

My another complaint regarding Airtel HD Dth service is that, just today they have added Life OK HD channel at LCN 109 which is General Category Channel and provided in lowest base pack by all DTH Operators. But, Airtel asking to pay Rs. 45.00 per month extra for this channel apart from base packs. No other DTH is offering this channel in Special Category.

Sir, please note that this is complete violation of Price Protection Policy in which customers pays high amount in advance for Long Duration Pack.
For example: Next they will add Sony Pix HD or CNBC Prime HD and will ask customers to pay Rs. 50.00 or so pe channel. This is violation of customer rights and DTH companies are looting customers.

Sir, please look into this matter on top priority and stop loot of customers.

Thanking you.

Prasad Potdar.

Reactions: Omi
samprasona said:
Hi everyone.
This is very rubbish policy and complete Violation of Price Protection Policy in which we pay in advance for packs either base or HD in Airtel HD DTH.
Please mark your complaint to TRAI and MINISTRY of INFORMATION & BROADCASTING, Central Govt., India.

Respected Sir,
The DTH operators have categorized the HD channels according to General / Special. Ex.: Star Plus HD, Sony HD, Star Movies HD, MTunes HD are General Entertainment Channels. Special category HD channels are Star World Premier HD, HBO Hits and HBO Defined HD for which customers have to pay heavy charges. These channels are too ridiculous that, even after charging higher tariff they show regular advertisements and this is totally frustrating.

My another complaint regarding Airtel HD Dth service is that, just today they have added Life OK HD channel at LCN 109 which is General Category Channel and provided in lowest base pack by all DTH Operators. But, Airtel asking to pay Rs. 45.00 per month extra for this channel apart from base packs. No other DTH is offering this channel in Special Category.

Sir, please note that this is complete violation of Price Protection Policy in which customers pays high amount in advance for Long Duration Pack.
For example: Next they will add Sony Pix HD or CNBC Prime HD and will ask customers to pay Rs. 50.00 or so pe channel. This is violation of customer rights and DTH companies are looting customers.

Thanking you.

Prasad Potdar.

Bro you are not banned here,why you are using another one ID.:skd

samprasona said:
Hi everyone.

Respected Sir,

Thanking you.

Prasad Potdar.

i totally agree with u prasad bro. today i called and enquired cc. it is totally absurd and ridiculous adtv having no concern about its customers . this will make way for adtv customers to move other dth

Yes. I have complained this pgportal.gov.in and addressed to Ministry of Info n Broadcasting.

samprasona said:
Hi everyone.

Respected Sir,

For example: Next they will add Sony Pix HD or CNBC Prime HD and will ask customers to pay Rs. 50.00 or so pe channel. This is violation of customer rights and DTH companies are looting customers

Thanking you.

Prasad Potdar.
go to sc on this,nothing will happen.Price protection mean price willn't be increased in that period .:D

No. It just does not mean so. Any generic channel added must be provided free of cost for the subscribed period of time.
Airtel will not add this in base pack because they know of tge term.
They are thus violating price protrction policy.

samprasona said:
No. It just does not mean so. Any generic channel added must be provided free of cost for the subscribed period of time.
Airtel will not add this in base pack because they know of tge term.
They are thus violating price protrction policy.

show where it is written.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock