Mark your Complaint: Airtel HD DTH

samprasona said:
No. It just does not mean so. Any generic channel added must be provided free of cost for the subscribed period of time.
Airtel will not add this in base pack because they know of tge term.
They are thus violating price protrction policy.

You are wrong bro. If you opt for Advance Rental Pack, any new channel added to that pack will not be available for you. I am having personal experience on this during my first time activation time (in 2010).

Plz refer to TataSky. Any new channel whether its hd or non hd....... is made available free of cost till subscription period. I hv used Tsky for more than 5 years.

Tatasky provied Sun Hd and Sun Music HD free of cost if subscribed to HD access fees and Tamil free regional pack.

samprasona said:
Plz refer to TataSky. Any new channel whether its hd or non hd....... is made available free of cost till subscription period. I hv used Tsky for more than 5 years.

It may be their policy. But definitely it is not applicable for ADTV.

I opted for South Ultra 6 Months pack during 2010 with Tamil and Telugu add-ons.
Later they added Ten Cricket under South Ultra and I didn't get it.
And they added Captain TV and Vasanth TV to Tamil top up pack but didn't added to me.
After a long fight only I changed the add-on with newly added channel.

samprasona said:

Bro,it is airtel not ts.:lol

If they really don't provide it,then they are cheating.:wall

samprasona said:
Tatasky provied Sun Hd and Sun Music HD free of cost if subscribed to HD access fees and Tamil free regional pack.

Sun Music HD in Tatasky? By the way, there are + and - of this HD access fee. Most of the ADTV subscribers are not favoring this and fearing if ADTV too will add this policy since it is recently added by D2H..

Airtel does add channels free of cost for advance rental pack. For instance, I was in South value 12 months advance rental with Telugu and Tamil add-ons. When they added few new Tamil and Telugu channels, they have added couple of new packs saying Telugu 2 FOC provisioning and Tamil 2 FOC provisioning to my pack for free. Let's hope for the best in this case.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock