Mark your Complaint: Airtel HD DTH

ilikered said:
Airtel does add channels free of cost for advance rental pack. For instance, I was in South value 12 months advance rental with Telugu and Tamil add-ons. When they added few new Tamil and Telugu channels, they have added couple of new packs saying Telugu 2 FOC provisioning and Tamil 2 FOC provisioning to my pack for free. Let's hope for the best in this case.

My experience is different but that is way back in 2010. And yours is at the time when they worked on having two topups for each language. But current situation is unknown. I think they are still sticking with their original policy of not adding channels.

Sun Music HD and KTV HD is not available on tata sky as of now :no

Sorry for Sun Music Hd. But at least othee DTH have not such harsh policies. Only point is Life Ok Hd must been provided free of cost in all base packs.... as this is general entertain channel and not special one.

I think we're missing an important point that as of now life ok HD is not part of any pack including Magnum HD. If they wanted to create new packs with this channel at a higher cost, they should have made those available yesterday. To me, this is purely about greed and unfair treatment of customers.

Yes. Agreed.
Just now i had received call from Airtel Mail Desk.
Lady confirmed me she will forward feedback.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock