Market Watch: Zing Digital

AsitPaul

Contributor
Reaction score
Since its rainy season, cable homes are often devoid of tv entertainment because of power fault, DA box failure etc and etc. After calling so many times, your cablewala will not pick your phone to listen your problem. But he will arrive first week of each month to collect money. You have to pay even you are not getting quality service.

So, peoples here buying DTHs like hot cakes. With strong emotions of '27 bangla channels ' including Tripura's only satellite news channel Khobor 365 Din, and last but not the least, lucrative price of Rs.175/month, dealers are selling Zing Digital rapidly.

Here in my locality, atleast three dozen people bring home zing during last one week because Cablewala has failed to repair cable lines during rainy seasons.

I dont know the hardware quality bt people are happy with 27 Bangla channels.

Zing will continue to be grown rapidly becoz of regional, price sensitive areas.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock