Mausam movie review and collections

Thanxx for appreciation admin.i am trying my best to give latest box office reports.and one thing i also want to say the updated sunday collections are 1st in ddf .they are not updated in any website or forum .

Check out Exclusive report on mausam: Mausam have very less chance to recover it's budget .the film made with a budget of 42-45cr.and another 10-13cr. In publicity and print so the total budget is around 55cr. And the film get around 27cr. From satellite,music,home video and overseas.so the film should have to 28cr. Threctical from india and it looks very difficult and the film have 11cr. Distributer share in the first weekend.and another 17 cr. To recover budget.their should be a huge drop in the weekdays in the collections.so the film may have face some loss.thanks friends for reading this report if you like this pls rply to this

Thanks ravi for mausam report card.
Hope to get regular update from your side.
I am eagerly waiting for David dhawan's next movie... Rascals :tup

Thanxx mystic for the appreciation.yes, i will update the news in future also from the point of view of rascals it looks a nice movie and i will also make a report on rascals also thanxx

As i said earlier in my report that it looks very difficult for the film to run in the weekdays and on monday the collections are drop around 60% as compared to friday .and the collections on monday are around 2.5cr. And the first week collections should be around 30cr.and which is highest collections ever by a shahid kapoor's movie

Mausam collection are dropping day by day and as per early estimates the collections are 2-2.5cr. On tuesday

Mausam collections are dropped totally and the film fails totally.after a good weekend of 21cr. The film drops day by day and collected 28cr. In the first week as i said in the report musam will not be able to recover it's budget.the lifetime collections may be around 36cr.this is third biggest flop of the year after aarkshan,bbudha hoga tera baap

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock