Mausam movie review and collections

bbudha hoga tera baap .... is this a flop :huh

I like this movie.... Its totally timepass movie..... :tup

Plz check the facts once again.....:(

I searched the net and found that this movie was made with 10 cr budget.
Its collected 19 cr in just 2 weeks from domestic & overseas market.
Producer got 14 cr from satellite rights......

How come a flop movie.....:huh

Friend the budget is around 14cr. Including print,publicity and collects 18cr. Lifetime .and the film have around 8cr. Distributer share so it is flop thretically and a hit film is that when all earns profit distributer,exhibuter,producer.friend i will make a special report on bollywood economics soon and mystic have you read my exclusive report on salman khan and if you want to see other topics report please tell me mystic my friend

If you saying so I have no other option but to believe you.... poor bbudha .... :'(

The film fall very badly in the second and collected 2cr. And these collections are extremly very bad and emerge a flop tag

Every Movie Reviewer and critic is criticizing abt this film. Looks like the biggest flop of 2011. :D

Oh, Aarakshan was flop, but I liked that movie. Though it was nothing abt aarakshan, but a lot abt Private Tutions.

If they would have named it " Corruption ", it wud definitely be a Hit

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock