MAX 32 HD Topup with SWP HD Rs.225

• Thread starter Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 78
  • Views Views: Views 17,062
kushalsharma said:
ON DISH TV WE GET 45 HD CHANNELS AT RS 220 WITH FREE USB RECORDING & AIRTEL CHARGES RS 40 PER MONTH EXTRA FOR RECORDING.
Don't take XYZ alphabets seriously,just ignore.. they r citizen of illusion.. even if u say somethin or try to say truth which thr ego don't like they will feel bad..in that frustration they will say anythin.. ignore..

shawl_who said:
hmmm... not bad :u
Rs 21 for 4 more hd chnls :tup
Yes considering Zee Cafe HD might be added to this top-up after free preview it's aggressively priced... We were speculating it too be around 250/-.

I think rs.700 is d benchmark.
Anything over it... most ppl will not pay :no

kushalsharma said:
ON DISH TV WE GET 45 HD CHANNELS AT RS 220 WITH FREE USB RECORDING & AIRTEL CHARGES RS 40 PER MONTH EXTRA FOR RECORDING.

Bro, Recording top up is available for Rs.33, not Rs. 40.
And Enjoy Dish Tv. Forget about ADTV. There is no comparison. Quality comes at a price and we are happy with the services.

Yeah even iam happy with airtel quality...Only frustrating part with airtel is they some times they don't add new HD channels to base pack

I am a subscriber to the 28 HD channel pack. Was getting FX HD and Colors Infinity HD till some time back. Got discontinued on its own a couple of days back. Was there a free preview period for them?

PC17 said:
I am a subscriber to the 28 HD channel pack. Was getting FX HD and Colors Infinity HD till some time back. Got discontinued on its own a couple of days back. Was there a free preview period for them?
Exactly !!! CI HD, FX HD and Nick HD + were available to all HD customers as free preview which got over.... Now you need to subscribe these channels !! Zee Cafe HD continue to be in Free preview for the time being...

Back
Top Bottom