MAX 32 HD Topup with SWP HD Rs.225

• Thread starter Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 78
  • Views Views: Views 17,062
so now there is no premium channels for ROI customer as hbo hits hd will be replaced by hbo hd in april

I somewhat feeling that we must not subscribe to Max 32 HD. What if ADTV again introduce 33 HD Pack as soon as free preview of Zee Cafe HD ends?

Drake said:
I somewhat feeling that we must not subscribe to Max 32 HD. What if ADTV again introduce 33 HD Pack as soon as free preview of Zee Cafe HD ends?

I just spoke to CC that guy seems well aware he said 32HD is in test mode after testing those channels would be added to 28HD and effective changes would be made. So he says wait for more days.

chinmay24 said:
I just spoke to CC that guy seems well aware he said 32HD is in test mode after testing those channels would be added to 28HD and effective changes would be made. So he says wait for more days.

Hmmm
Maybe after the end of Zee Cafe HD free preview they will start making changes to existing top ups.

We can expect addition of Sony ESPN HD & HBO HD later to this 225 pack along with Zee Cafe HD.
HBO HD will be launched in April & i think ADTV will add Sony ESPN HD before ICC T20 World Cup.
So, Rs.225 isn't that bad hike at all.
Just my views, No Source..

I am currently on My plan 99(204 for 28 hd channels+99 per month).What should i do to get to MAX 32 HD? should i call cc or my pack will be automatically upgraded to 32 HD? :)

No. You have migrate hd top up to max 32 hd which has daily deduction. But you have to follow up with for previous top up adjustment with max 32 hd.

What's migrate hd top up and previous top up adjustments? :-/:wall

Binit said:
I am currently on My plan 99(204 for 28 hd channels+99 per month).What should i do to get to MAX 32 HD? should i call cc or my pack will be automatically upgraded to 32 HD? :)

It's the norm that Airtel upgrades their HD Plus users with all the latest non-premium HD channels. Negotiations for the same are going on with broadcasters and it will be added automatically soon. Max 32 topup according to me is a temporary solution. Also since there is no upfront payment you can use it for as less as one day and drop it at anytime. If you have paid for 28 HD in advance then this topup is not for you. Else you can use selfcare to add it and remove 28 HD yourself or call cc for more info.

Back
Top Bottom