Mine Videocon D2h Decoder giving No Signal

p2pstream

Reaction score
Hello Friend

On 6 Sep 2014 Mine Decoder Red Light Start Blinking & Cant See anything on mine LCD . I try to switch HDMI cable but fail i on and off mine decoder but after that mine decoder start continues rebooting every 30 Second message.

I thing i fail to update new softwear or something like that but now mine dish and lnb is working perfectly But mine Decoder DVR showing no singal in the Setting Satelliate Postion.

Kindly Help me out why mine cousion decoder working fine on that setting and mine showing zero singal mine.

Kindly help me

Could be a problem with the STB. Raise the complaint on Videocon D2H website. But you are from Pakistan and so I am not sure if you can avail technical support from D2H. You can either try with some dealers over there.

Sadiq said:
Could be a problem with the STB. Raise the complaint on Videocon D2H website. But you are from Pakistan and so I am not sure if you can avail technical support from D2H. You can either try with some dealers over there.

Ya that is main problem i contact mine dealer but he didnot now how to solve this issue. Root version 3.2 Still working in our area in D2h Box but 3.5 Boot version on Linux not supporting...

giriatul said:
Me also Face same problem,and after sometime i reset all

I try to reset all mine setting but fail to solve mine problem

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock