DTH updates Minimum Tata Play Recharge To Increase From Rs.100 To Rs.200

Bhai, i have already answered regarding both these things in my earlier posts, please refer to the same.
Bhai, this is what I hate about you. If we are having one on one conversation. You can easily reply to me. Expecting me to find and read an hour long essay present via ten other post on some thread drives me away from you.

Don't even dare to compare jingalala offers..we are getting the offer twice a week which airtel can't match closely even after offering once a week (super Sunday sale)

Airtel never gives any discount on the broadcasters packs , even they had removed some of the useful packs to force users to opt for higher packs or lock-in ala carta pack (example last time I checked in June airtel mini English movies hd pack removed) ,
NCF of Sun Direct ₹50. One can buy channels per requirement at cheap over waiting at mercy at the DTH provider to give the required channel for ₹1. Today Sun Direct user can watch India vs Pakistan at ₹81.42 pack whereas Tata Play user is required to pay ₹175.84 pack as Star Sports or any sports in general is currently not available for ₹1 Jingalala offer.

Bhai, this is what I hate about you. If we are having one on one conversation. You can easily reply to me. Expecting me to find and read an hour long essay present via ten other post on some thread drives me away from you.

Buddy please understand i cannot be individually again and again answering same questions which i have already explained in detail earlier on. Lot of time and efforts go into it and it is always better to give an explanation once rather than repeating it.

Bhai, if u have been reading/ understanding the content of my posts carefully then you would have 1st not asked these questions as i have given answers for the same but since u may have ignored / skipped reading them or just given it a quick glance hence request u to give it thorough reading now 🙏

NCF of Sun Direct ₹50. One can buy channels per requirement at cheap over waiting at mercy at the DTH provider to give the required channel for ₹1. Today Sun Direct user can watch India vs Pakistan at ₹81.42 pack whereas Tata Play user is required to pay ₹175.84 pack as Star Sports or any sports in general is currently not available for ₹1 Jingalala offer.
But what about other channels? Many prime channels are missing in sun direct, good for South Indian people but not for hindi viewers

But what about other channels? Many prime channels are missing in sun direct, good for South Indian people but not for hindi viewers
You were talking about offers on your post. Sun Direct here is slowly adding Hindi channels too as they are expanding beyond Southern audience.

Buddy please understand i cannot be individually again and again answering same questions which i have already explained in detail earlier on. Lot of time and efforts go into it and it is always better to give an explanation once rather than repeating it.

Bhai, if u have been reading/ understanding the content of my posts carefully then you would have 1st not asked these questions as i have given answers for the same but since u may have ignored / skipped reading them or just given it a quick glance hence request u to give it thorough reading now 🙏
Explanation are baseless..what idj said is correct, & xplor contents are available in other channels but there is no replacement channel for mtv beats hd

Bro people can travel from one place to another by walk even in train one can travel in general compartment and various reservation compartments if one feel 3rd tier is expensive they can travel in sleeper coach same applies here
Sun direct and TataPlay Caters Different Set Customers People Are Happy Paying More TataPlay Because They Are Getting What They Want Same Case With SunDirect

Providing Offers Is Not Mercy If It is then same applies to all companies And Nobody is waiting for offers if they really want a package they will purchase if they got offer they save that’s it

Heart breaking news
When minimum ncf ,₹153 how could they force to recharge with ₹200 😡
When we want to watch only selected channel and amount is less than 200 why should we pay 200...it feels like Gunda raj from tv operators

When we want to watch only selected channel and amount is less than 200 why should we pay 200...it feels like Gunda raj from tv operators
The amount didn’t expire in a month or two bro u can use whenever and however u want
DTH operators still not like ur mobile , broadband operator that need u to pay fixed amount whether u use it or not

Minimum recharge of tataplay increased to 200rs otherdth still 100rs minimum recharge require

ENEFJBo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock