DTH updates Minimum Tata Play Recharge To Increase From Rs.100 To Rs.200

My story with Airtel: I purchased stb with 6month hd subscription, then i need some broadcaster bouquets and some individual channels but i can’t add. Due to no balance and they are not utilise from my 6 month pack. So I topup minimum 100rs to activate those channels.

I hate this strategy and struck for the 6 months. But I love the feature of skip unsubscribed channels(not available all boxes, available in few models only). Then next the sound quality is better and rich color PQ.

Then I disappointed with favourite button and fav channels numbers, Try to remember lcn numbers but keep forgetting the numbers and hate my channel change experience and avoid to watch tv with boring chanels. My favourite VH1hd really missed is one of the reason.

After that NTO2.0 implemented, some of my old nto1.0 broadcaster bouquets can’t able to remove from app and not easy to connect cc also. Same like their mobile network cc😈

And the last stage, my 6month package going to over and that time i got 50 in my account balance. But after my 6month expired they are not take this 50rs in dbr basis, instead of deactivated immediately. So I rush to recharge the minimum balance rs 100 to activate till change the dth. as I am not aware about the disconnection charges and the minimum recharge. So i topuped 100rs from airtel app to my account and the channels not activated. My thinking they use the money in dbr basis like dishtv, d2h. then i called cc, they said you have topup again 150rs + disconnection charges. Really fed up with their worst strategy thrown the stb with 150rs balance.

Now I moved to Tataplay and satisfied with their service and quality. But now also the airtel keep call and disturbing to recharge their dth. After gave all my explanation and reason also keep calling weekly twice🤦🏻

Worst experience with Airtel, Still continuing with their Market calls🙆🏻‍♂️

Dedicated to Airtel Fanboys
Please post proof / snapshots to validate ur claims else request moderator to delete this post as information stated in it cannot be verified .

The last line "dedicated to airtel fanboys" further raises doubts whether intention of the member is to highlight an actual experience of being a customer of Airtel Digital TV or just to showcase the brand in negative light.

Also just to highlight that if anyone activates long duration pack in airtel digital tv or buys a new connection with long duration pack part of the offer then account balance will not have any money as it gets deducted upfront...even if there has been a change in policy and money for chosen Long Duration Pack is credited in customer's DTH Account and gets deducted on daily basis then could be that still one would have to recharge separately for adding more channels as maybe LDR money cannot be used for adding other channels (i am not sure if such policy exists and need to reconfirm) ...in such situations u can easily recharge for given amount to activate required channels or call customer care/get intouch with airtel thru social media or mail and request them to deactivate Long Duration Pack and refund amount for remaining days thereby using it to activate channels of ur choice.

Lastly u said that u had Rs. 50 balance in ur DTH Account but service got deactivated....may be u saved this issue 3 or 4 years back when DBR for current day used to deduct next day in Airtel Digital TV thus ur validity would end on right day but as DBR does not get deducted same day hence u will feel confused why despite having balance for 1 more day ur services got deactivated.

Last edited:
I am not sure.. A senior official of tataplay told that they may soon gonna introduce ' minimum recharge @ 50 rs or less' for active subscriber. !

If it happen one can do a lesser value recharge prior to his/her account suspension

So they r following Airtel Digital TV as far as making these changes r concerned

Please post proof / snapshots to validate ur claims else request moderator to delete this post as information stated in it cannot be verified .

The last line "dedicated to airtel fanboys" further raises doubts whether intention of the member is to highlight an actual experience of being a customer of Airtel Digital TV or just to showcase the brand in negative light.

Also just to highlight that if anyone activates long duration pack in airtel digital tv or buys a new connection with long duration pack part of the offer then account balance will not have any money as it gets deducted upfront...even if there has been a change in policy and money for chosen Long Duration Pack is credited in customer's DTH Account and gets deducted on daily basis then could be that still one would have to recharge separately for adding more channels as maybe LDR money cannot be used for adding other channels (i am not sure if such policy exists and need to reconfirm) ...in such situations u can easily recharge for given amount to activate required channels or call customer care/get intouch with airtel thru social media or mail and request them to deactivate Long Duration Pack and refund amount for remaining days thereby using it to activate channels of ur choice.

Lastly u said that u had Rs. 50 balance in ur DTH Account but service got deactivated....may be u saved this issue 3 or 4 years back when DBR for current day used to deduct next day in Airtel Digital TV thus ur validity would end on right day but as DBR does not get deducted same day hence u will feel confused why despite having balance for 1 more day ur services got deactivated.
I explained here as my own review that faced with Airtel and not to show red light or blue light with brands.

Whenever somebody explains their incident with airtel, fanboys come and shows their loyal to their brand and doesn’t care about that affected people and issues. So I dedicated to them. (If mods ban / remove me, it’s ok for me to leave for my True review).

Here I attached my recharge messages with my customer id. You can check my transactions with the customer id and what is the balance i left with that🤦🏻‍♀️. (Some dealers Help to share my transactions from customer id)

Search my threads and replies. I already complain about the package removal and some others. (Admin can see my activities during this periods with airtel threads).

Don’t assume and explain ur thoughts here. Check and show the evidences to support ur brand.
nHIvUi7.png
U4ONCol.png

It says across Third party platforms . Does it mean except the Tata play app charging the ac if you use other app for charging like Phonepe you need to spend at least 200?
Lwr8g8K.jpg

If they implement that it is not a big thing if they improve their services or provide good weekend offers like TataPlay

Even minimum 100 with airtel is not good when compared TataPlay 200 because TataPlay still provides temporary suspension for free and unlimited times

But still I am not saying temporary suspension rules of airtel is not good it is their strategy that’s it
I welcome tata play for this move

Just to conclude by not having access to &XPlor HD channel Tata Play subscribers are certainly missing out on watching so many good critically acclaimed, offbeat, meaningful and even various mainstream bollywood movies which r aired through the daily on this channel....some of these movies might be getting aired few times on And Pictures HD in evening slot or on few occasions during daytime as SD feed airs some old bollywood movie but still most other movies aired on &Xplor do not get aired at prime slots on other hindi movie channels on zee network

Rather than continuosly stating that Airtel Digital TV is not adding MTV HD, MTV Beats HD, Vh1 HD which as i have said r not missed much bcoz of reasons i mentioned in previous posts and will be added very soon, there should be discussion and demand for addition of And Xplor HD on Tata Play platform as it is an excellent hindi movie channel
Because there is no alternative to Vh1 HD, MTV Beats HD and MTV HD. These channels carries exclusive content along with live sporting events like FIFA World Cup, La Liga, NBA etc. where as movies from &Xplor can be easily watched on Zee's other movie channels like &Pictures HD and Zee Cinema HD. Despite getting attractive combos I avoid Airtel so does many young people because of lack of HD channels catering to youth.

Sun Direct is best that's why. NCF only Rs 59 p.m. where as it is Rs 153.40 in Tata Play. Sun Direct minimum recharge 50 also possible.

Because there is no alternative to Vh1 HD, MTV Beats HD and MTV HD. These channels carries exclusive content along with live sporting events like FIFA World Cup, La Liga, NBA etc. where as movies from &Xplor can be easily watched on Zee's other movie channels like &Pictures HD and Zee Cinema HD. Despite getting attractive combos I avoid Airtel so does many young people because of lack of HD channels catering to youth.

Bhai, i have already answered regarding both these things in my earlier posts, please refer to the same.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock