monthly rental hike on adtv

piinku1 said:
Haha.
I had asked to stop recharging not to stop watching TV:d:d

I am using adtv dth alone not other dth or cable n/w .. So not possible to view channel w/o recharge adtv dth :p:p:d:tup:) ..

Sai Jai said:
yeah but that not possible coz i want to watch my favorite channels :hehe:lol:d:d:rofl;) ..

But no problem for me because i'm having Svs on my primary connection & Eco sports 33 hd worth rs.251 has been added to my secondary tv by default so my monthly rental is 527 only.:tup:

Don said:
But no problem for me because i'm having Svs on my primary connection & Eco sports 33 hd worth rs.251 has been added to my secondary tv by default so my monthly rental is 527 only.:tup:

so whatever pack we subscribe to primary connection 2nd connection we ll get eco sports 33 hd or higher pack like mega 33 hd. For example if I subscribe to south max or Rs 99 for my primary pack can I get eco sports all hd pack for Rs 251 on my secondary connection or Wat pack I ll get in my secondary connection, Plz explain.

kumarvishwas said:
I am not blaming here anyone,but in most of the threads of SES 9 there is no point of discussing TS but TS users themselves come up with replies that TS took 3 years to get TP's,SD and RDTV still not got them,so how can ADTV get them so early :u:u,when we discussing SES and ADTV why bring TS
It was TS problem they didn't got the TP's,if they didn't got it early doesn't mean anyone else will also not get permission to use them early :dodgy:dodgy
The argument was already over on 5th page,you shouldn't have made that comment that ADTV users bring TS in every thread,your comment just means that ADTV users are wrong :(

I m not tell all ADTV user r wrong I say only true.

deemah786 said:
so whatever pack we subscribe to primary connection 2nd connection we ll get eco sports 33 hd or higher pack like mega 33 hd. For example if I subscribe to south max or Rs 99 for my primary pack can I get eco sports all hd pack for Rs 251 on my secondary connection or Wat pack I ll get in my secondary connection, Plz explain.

well first I was using eco pack(357) on my primary tv and eco 33hd pack on a discounted rate of rs 251
on my 2nd tv. Then one day I casually called cc someone named Ajay picked my call up I requested him to downgrade my primary pack to svs(I had also asked him wether my secondary pack will be downgraded or no then he consulted with the seniour & told me there is no such condition I can continue with eco 33hd pack on my second tv if I liked to)so thats how he downgrade my primary pack to svs and left my 2nd connection untouched.
Recently I called them again & asked them to upgrade 2nd tv pack to mega 33hd but now they r saying its not possible.

Arjun3144 said:
I m not tell all ADTV user r wrong I say only true.

If you wanted to say the truth it shouldn't have been partial on TS side,your comment should have been that why bringing different DTH's into comparison rather than saying that ADTV users bring TS in every thread
TS has only come to top in channel count from last 1 year and was struggling since 2012 and some TS users are saying that it is best DTH,no one can even come close to it,at that time where was this truth,why you never commented anything about those users who were praising TS and disrespecting other DTH's :u:u:dodgy

Don said:
well first I was using eco pack(357) on my primary tv and eco 33hd pack on a discounted rate of rs 251
on my 2nd tv. Then one day I casually called cc someone named Ajay picked my call up I requested him to downgrade my primary pack to svs(I had also asked him wether my secondary pack will be downgraded or no then he consulted with the seniour & told me there is no such condition I can continue with eco 33hd pack on my second tv if I liked to)so thats how he downgrade my primary pack to svs and left my 2nd connection untouched.
Recently I called them again & asked them to upgrade 2nd tv pack to mega 33hd but now they r saying its not possible.

so how about, I subscribe to magnum pack all hd pack for primary connection for 1st month then after some time downgrading the primary package to lesser packs, so will the secondary connection remains magnum all hd or this trick won't work now.

Sai Jai said:
I am using adtv dth alone not other dth or cable n/w .. So not possible to view channel w/o recharge adtv dth :p:p:d:tup:) ..
:d:d:d

kumarvishwas said:
If you wanted to say the truth it shouldn't have been partial on TS side,your comment should have been that why bringing different DTH's into comparison rather than saying that ADTV users bring TS in every thread
TS has only come to top in channel count from last 1 year and was struggling since 2012 and some TS users are saying that it is best DTH,no one can even come close to it,at that time where was this truth,why you never commented anything about those users who were praising TS and disrespecting other DTH's :u:u:dodgy
Ya... I agree

kumarvishwas said:

fully agree bro....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock