Moving from ADTV to D2H

any CC (airtel/d2h) can perform well or devil,it based on what are you asking for.so CC is the only issue you will never satisfied ever,and you have to change you dish every day...

Agreed people bro...

Customer satisfaction is very critical.. I know this very well since I am also working for my clients..

Customer satisfaction is depending on the way we are asking our query to CC guy, the way he is replying. Apart from all, the main thing is the knowledge of the CC guy and amount of information that he has..

For most of the major companies, the CC are being handled my more than one outsourcing companies. So, one will do good but the other cannot. So, finally, you luck is also important while you are calling.. If you have good luck you will be connected to the CC firm offering good service :)

and also it based on what you are.How you handle the situation.Customer feel "i am paid for all their services so CC person should obey the order", or sometimes customer silently cut the call".both two are wrong.
Service provider cannot read all their calls for find who may wrongly answered.so it is difficult for companies also.so we have to choose another way to approach them.for there is a limit.

for movie ticket i have waited at a queue for more than 6 hours without food.

1) Customer care of D2H is good (once my recharge was not taking place then CC cridited my account with rs50 ).

2)PQ and AQ is good same as airtel (D2h apply no compression in famous channels and high compression in others like enter10 some regional etc.)some say D2h applies more compression than adtv but remember adtv has 36mhz tp and d2h has 54mhz. if you will do calculation you will find both(adtv and d2h) as same.

3)ya this offer is valid ..

Devesh said:
i dont think that d2h customer care service is good, bro one thing i want to tell you that if they are not able to answer for ur query than they will say im transfer ur call to the senior and afterthat the phone will disconnect, i face this many time.
Extactly same problem with Airtel. This is the reason why i started this post. If it is there in d2h also then :-/

It is not Rs25.. Rs 40..

But, for that, I cannot tell that their CC are very good... It is not a bribe for me... :) It is a service charge for wasting my voice for about 30 minutes with them :)

people said:
any CC (airtel/d2h) can perform well or devil,it based on what are you asking for.so CC is the only issue you will never satisfied ever,and you have to change you dish every day...
List of issues started with activation of A la carte packs. Five days of multiple request and complains for the same it got started. That includes a stupid guy at CC adding the channels on the top of my base pack which already had those channels and i was charged for one day for those channels. After 6 days suddenly got some message that some channels has been removed and some has been added and again charged for new addition(i did not request for any change).

The guys sitting at CC are either not authorized to do anything or don't know anything. airtelpresence team helped me a little after writing multiple emails. But they are also very slow to respond.

I don't think activation of package or channel should be an issue with dth providers specially a name like Airtel. Plus we are ditching cable and using dth for convenience.

i strongly said,adding channel is 100% faster than all DTH,it will take only 20 seconds.but i did only on airtel portal,til i am not called any cc for help.because there are all provision available on airtel portal,so no need for call cc.
if you want degrade your package then only need to call CC.

But i respect your feelings,every one have a different experience.but i am not support or against any DTH.i just telling you that no one service provider giving 100 % satisfied services by their contact center.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock