Moving from ADTV to D2H

sugandhel

Reaction score
It has been only two months since i bought ADTV connection. But i am frustrated with their pathetic customer care. So i am planning to dump the airtel connection and get a new d2h connection with one year advance rental(free HD set top box).
So please help me out with some queries,
1) How is the customer care of d2h (most important)?
2) How is the audio video quality of d2h?
3) Anyone has experience with taking 1 year advance rental plan in which they give the HD stb free? Read somewhere people compaling that they got only 7 months validity.

Congrats

1) Customer Care is Good
2) PQ/AQ is not upto the mark.... they will do Over Compression
3) I cant Comment on this

Finally If U want Channels U can Go Blindly.....

the PQ,AQ is not upto the mark, STB of Plastic Made... etc

1. Customer Care Is Good! (But I Don't Know The Quality Of ADTV CC),

2. PQ & AQ Is Good! (But Few Says D2H PQ & AQ Is Low Than ADTV, I'm Not Sure),

3. Kindly Check With CC About The Availability Of That Offer Now!

i dont think that d2h customer care service is good, bro one thing i want to tell you that if they are not able to answer for ur query than they will say im transfer ur call to the senior and afterthat the phone will disconnect, i face this many time.

Davesh, I faced this issue in ADTV.. In D2H, till now I didn't call CC for any reason... So cannot comment on it..

me_saket said:
mr dino

how can thread starter post issue of aq and pq before buying it?

what do you mean to say? i never asked thread starter to tell about pic and audio qulaity

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock