Moving from Airtel HD to Dish TruHD

I don't know about future what will happen or which dth will add more HD channels but currently DISH TRU HD is the only king in Indian DTH Market with more than 40 hd channels available with Zee cafe hd and other hd channels on the way to dish TV soon :)

"Zee Cafe HD" is coming,
Ok,
Can you list out the many other coming channels ?

Gssran said:
"Zee Cafe HD" is coming,
Ok,
Can you list out the many other coming channels ?

2-3 star india english movies channels + 2 neo sports + cricket + zee news + ten cricket + 2 sony channels = 10 hd channels r about to come in india :dodgy:dodgy

Just recently AXN HD, was launched , we dish users are enjoying the clarity and adventurism that AXN brings in...

But, others will have to wait for some time probably 6 to 12 months..

My Belief is, go hot with dish tv now, and go cold to others... why miss this precious moments with frustration & disappointment..

I am tellin u by expereince faced in waiting fore new HD channels on D2H & Tata sky.

This way show some protest to tata sky & airtel, only then u see them taking some concrete action.

Moral: why get disappointed for no fault of yours.

The same way you guys waited for 3 years to see Star HD channels,
So we can also wait.

shacks said:
My Belief is, go hot with dish tv now, and go cold to others... why miss this precious moments with frustration & disappointment..

Moral: why get disappointed for no fault of yours.

bro... wat abt the sd pq in dish tv which is worst as far as i have seen
i have relatively more preference on sd channels so for me dish tv is of no use.

bhai aap par bas dish sawaar h

Prateek Marwadi said:
bro... wat abt the sd pq in dish tv which is worst as far as i have seen
i have relatively more preference on sd channels so for me dish tv is of no use.

bhai aap par bas dish sawaar h

Prateek, I dont believe its true, I have a 51 inch samsung 3d tv, and the sd channels are damn good..its a myth that they are bad, its superstitious :)

Gssran said:
The same way you guys waited for 3 years to see Star HD channels,
So we can also wait.

I meant when dish did not have star channels, i was never with them, had taken an d2h dth.. this is how u go dear.. dont get stuck in a moment.

shacks said:
I meant when dish did not have star channels, i was never with them, had taken an d2h dth.. this is how u go dear.. dont get stuck in a moment.

bro... many people do not have that kind of black money with them so that they can change their dths at anytime.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock