Moving from Airtel HD to Dish TruHD

redlofredlof

Reaction score
Hi All,

I need your opinion on whether I should change my service provider from Airtel to Dish TV.

What is my requirement?
All ENglish channels - all Genres (movies, infotainment, entertainment, sports)
HD channels I can sacrifice a few
Good PQ for 42" FHDTV

What I do not require?
Hindi channels
regional language channels
tv recording
5.1 audio

I currently pay 570pm for 19HD channels that do not include star premier and pix hd
the cheapest HD pack from Airtel cost me 440pm and it does not inclue any english entertainment channel and I have to pay extra to get the english channels and infotainment channels.

In Dishtv You Don't Receive All English Movies , Infotainment & Entertainment Channels in Low Budget SD Packs But You Receive All HD Channels Except Pix HD & Star World Premier HD at 200 ₹ pm .
On the Other Hand TS Provide Every Saturday Zingalala Offers means All English Entertainment Channels at ₹ 1 for 1st month & All English Movies Channels at ₹ 1 for 1st month . After that time Period They charged at normal Rate.
For only HD Channels My Opinion is " Go to Dishtv "

Good move.
Live in the present.in future or waiting is not good suggestions.
No one destroy others.few months back many suggested not to go for tata sky.now I they are in the race.
Many suggested not to go for truhd but presently they are leaders.
People want to watch present not in future.
Go for the best HD at present.

redlofredlof said:
Hi All,

I need your opinion on whether I should change my service provider from Airtel to Dish TV.

What is my requirement?
All ENglish channels - all Genres (movies, infotainment, entertainment, sports)
HD channels I can sacrifice a few
Good PQ for 42" FHDTV

What I do not require?
Hindi channels
regional language channels
tv recording
5.1 audio

I currently pay 570pm for 19HD channels that do not include star premier and pix hd
the cheapest HD pack from Airtel cost me 440pm and it does not inclue any english entertainment channel and I have to pay extra to get the english channels and infotainment channels.

shawl_who said:
Not too wise move... Ses9 satellite launching for adtv next yr... they ll deatroy d competetion.

Yeah shawl bro u r right....
Eventhough they r in space crunch, they r rocking at this year end by adding most demanded and popular channels.....
so i think its better to stay with ADTV itself....
No one can match the PQ and AQ of Airtel :hd and sd channels except tata sky....

Thanks for your suggestions guys.
However, when I look at the cost, Its hard for me to manage as I have two connections in two different states and I cannot use multi-room option :(

I have one connection in north and one in south(new).
North connection is for my parents and I cannot change it unless I go there personally and the south one is at my discretion.

If we don't consider PQ, is there any other DTH that is economical and serves the purpose.

lashok13 said:
Yeah shawl bro u r right....
Eventhough they r in space crunch, they r rocking at this year end by adding most demanded and popular channels.....
so i think its better to stay with ADTV itself....
No one can match the PQ and AQ of Airtel :hd and sd channels except tata sky....

Pq and Aq in sd compare to ADTV better on D2H.

I am not sure about future has no one knows what is going to happen by that time but Currently Dish tru HD is the only choice for HD channel lovers or peoples who have big screen led or plasma TVs. Has dish tru HD is the only DTH in India with maximum HD channel and awesome pq and sq on HD channels where has other DTH are thinking about future but dish tru HD has already surpassed future :k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock