Mrs Tendulkar brings the village to the city

kramkumar

Contributor
Reaction score

It’s summer time in shows as well and Mrs Tendulkar on SAB will go off on a vacation bring some fun filled episodes for the viewers.

A source informs, “The kids want to go on an outing to spend their summer vacation and that is when they decide to visit their mama who lives in a village. However, in order to fulfill the demands of the children, all the bank employees demand leave which they do not get. The children lose heart and Suhaas Tendulkar is unable to see them sad. He comes up with the idea of recreating a village to help the children understand their daily life. All the adults help him in this, where in the morning, office-goers have to brush their teeth without a toothbrush and the children get involved in outdoor activities like playing gilli danda, feeding the cattle etc. It is a fun episode.”

Deven Bhojani (Mrs Tendulkar) says, “Living in a city like Mumbai, we have forgotten the simple and easy life of a village. This story-line literally took me back to childhood days, when I used to spend my vacations with family at my native place. People in the village live like one big family, which is hard to find in cities. We were in high spirits and thoroughly enjoyed shooting for this sequence and I am sure our audience is going to love the whole setup.”

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rishuboy Zee Tamil brings back Mr and Mrs killadis with a new season South Indian TV Shows 9
Bapun Raz Ang Dalawang Mrs. Reyes Hollywood 0
Adithya Vikram "Mrs. & Mr. Sharma Allahabadwale" Starts 14th February Everyday 2pm And 8:30pm TV Shows & Programs 1
M "Mrs. Pammi Pyarelal" On rishtey# TV Shows & Programs 0
Thakur world tv premiere "Mr & mrs 420" 12 oct 2014 (PTC PUNJABI) TV Channels News 0
people Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor are now Mr and Mrs Khan! Bollywood 10
DreamDTH.com Article Rohit Sharma, Sachin Tendulkar and Virat Kohli in a tete-a-tete on Star Sports’ brand-new show ‘Cricket Connected DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
R Unlike MS Dhoni and Azhar, Sachin Tendulkar to play himself in biopic Bollywood 3
Sagar Raj Thackeray and Sachin Tendulkar loved Dangal: Aamir Khan Bollywood 0
R Unlike MS Dhoni, Sachin Tendulkar didn’t charge a single penny for his documentary Bollywood 0
R Sachin Tendulkar to appear on TV show 'Tamanna', will play a few overs TV Shows & Programs 0
wewake Happy Birthday Bharat Ratna Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar Social Chat 7
Sajee Tendulkar to cheer forIndia on Aaj Tak &Headlines Today TV Channels News 4
SarfaRaZ Chennai Express, Sachin Tendulkar, Samsung top Google India’s trending chart Achievements & Wishes 1
DreamDTH.com Article COLORS Tamil brings mini-series – Nalam Tharum Navarathri DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article BIG Ganga brings Bhojpuri Navratri show ‘Ding Dong Dandiya’ DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Airtel brings in 2 new OTT bundles for Airtel Xstream Box Airtel Xstream 1
DreamDTH.com Article &PriveHD brings a festive special ‘Prive Collection’ this October DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article ABP News brings special programming line-up for Bihar Elections DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Zee Café brings all-time hits with Cafe Film Club DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Sony MAX brings the World Television Premiere of Jyotika starrer film Madam Geeta Rani DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Sony MAX brings the World Television Premiere of Dwaraka this Sunday DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article ABP Majha brings special programming as part of its illustrious property ‘Bappa Majha’ DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Zee Telugu brings ‘Bapu Bommaki Pellanta’ on the occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Vh1 India brings Vh1 Sound Nation League 2020; the battle of homegrown artists DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0