MSM gets licence for two new HD TV channels

• Thread starter Deepu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 2,789
For god sake no more English movie or general HD channels in HD we are fed HD with a lot of English movies and general channels in India compare to Indian HD channels. Now if they are thinking to launch axn HD its OK I love axn channels contents but pix HD no way bcuz we all ready have many English Hollywood movie channels in India but their is not a true Bollywood HD channel in Indian has both zee cinema HD and star gold hd telecast movie's in not a true 16:9 aspect ratio but at least zee cinema Hd has better aspect ratio and pq compare to star gold HD and many times u feel like star gold HD is not even close to be called a Hd channels due to their horrible aspect ratio and pq. But Sony's MSM can change this by launching a true 1080i 16:9 aspect ratio set max HD plus they have a lot of Hollywood movies dubbed in hindi in their library and they will just rock if they have launch max HD now has they its a high time for them to courage SD subscribers to move to HD has FIFA world cup 2014 is just few days away.

I don't like Star Gold HD and Star Gold becoz they delete all movie songs :dodgy and Zee Cinema HD most of the time showing only old bollywood movie :dodgy ,Max have very good movie library and also showing newly launched premium bollywood movies,so Max HD badly needed.:(:wall

Karan Rockz said:
But SET HD already launched in India.
Yes bro ! But SAB HD is still to be launched !! So, I think its SAB HD, as SAB HD is about to launch after IPL !!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock