Multi connection query

hardikp904

Reaction score
My primary connection is standard definition. I recently bought an full hd led tv for my another room. I want to get another tata sky hd connection for the same. Can any one guide me what would be the charges for the same. I want to keep my primary connection as standard definition only since it is connected with crt tv. Thank you in advance.

You have to pay Rs. 200 for 2nd box if its HD, if your 2nd box is SD then you have to pay Rs. 160.

Better u change ur primary to hd.

and keep secondary as hd.

u will save rs40.

Please check. A special offer for HD box Rs3079 + 2months waiver of HD acess fee ,2 months grand sports pack and 4 show case movies.

If you choose HD as your 1st box, then you have to pay Rs. 100 as HD access fee also, but if you choose HD box as 2nd, then no need To pay HD fee.

Untill u pay hd acess fee of rs100, u wont be able to see hd channel either on primary or secondary hd box.

Take a new HD connection with same name & address then merge old connection in it later..

Or

Take a multitv connection, so u have to pay basepack(200/280/410)+100 HDaccess fee+200multitv...

me_saket said:
Untill u pay hd acess fee of rs100, u wont be able to see hd channel either on primary or secondary hd box.
I have HD as 2nd box but not paying any HD fees.

so u are getting all hd channel on second hd box without paying rs 100

tata sky laga dala to jeb nein hole kar dala aur badle mein apne favorite channels bhi miss kar dalaa

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock