MultiLNB set up done : AsiaSat 3S and AsiaSat 5

Biswajit.HD

Contributor
Reaction score
This is to inform that i have successfully done multi lnb set up with AsiaSat 3S and AsiaSat 5 on my 6ft (180 cm) C band dish. Exclusive pics coming soon with review and snaps in satellite section.

And hopefully my second 180 cm 6ft dish also coming soon towards december 2012... :)

biswajit.HD said:
This is to inform that i have successfully done multi lnb set up with AsiaSat 3S and AsiaSat 5 on my 6ft (180 cm) C band dish. Exclusive pics coming soon with review and snaps in satellite section.

And hopefully my second 180 cm 6ft dish also coming soon towards december 2012... :)

:eek:hya:eek:hya Great show man.....
Hey man you have not considered INSAT 4A & Thiacom-5 with this setup.

Deadly wating for the pics....

I will check for Insat 4A and thaicom 5 signals on this Dish on multi lnb set up..

If any problem arises, anyway my second c band dish is coming soon in december 2012...

Waiting for the pictures of dish set up.

great to know mr.hd, you are simply rocking all time.some lossers may be jelous of this. :lol

anyways i too waiting for your more exclusive deep infos. ;)

Doesnt matter... @gagan... one should always concentrate @work not on people i believe..

snaps coming soon..

Yes bro i got it and i have seen somewhere your id is banned, have you done promotion of ddf dere? :huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock