My Dishes on roof

M.J.Sadiq said:

Guys,

Due to cyclone, the dish setups you are seeing in the quoted post#12 are disturbed.

Sun HD Dish:
This had...
- Asiasat 5 for Dish TV HD
- SES 7 for Airtel Digital TV
- Asiasat 7

Current Status: This dish was thrown away by cyclone about 6 meters (but within roof) since it was not wall mounted. The multi LNB holder was bent on one side and the side LNB holders for SES 7 and Asiasat 7 got misaligned. It will be tough to fit the dish again in same position.

Videocon Dish:
This had...
- Intelesat 12 for Dialog DTH

Current Status: This dish was bent by cyclone since one of the screw of wall mount was not fit correctly. So getting no signals right now. Have to fit again and then to check for signals.

Dish TV Dish:
This had...
- GSAT 15 for DD Freedish
- NSS 6 for Dish TV India
- SES 8 for Dish TV India and Lanka
- ST 2 for Videocon D2H

Current Status: This dish seems not misaligned for naked eyes. But I am not getting signals for any of the satellite mentioned above. Looks like some small misalignment happened and I need to work on it.

Tata Sky Dish:
This had...
- Insat 4A, GSAT 10 for Tatasky
- Measat 3 for Sun Direct and Reliance Digital TV
- ABS2
- Eutelsat 70 B

Current Status: No misalignment to this dish. Below is the working condition of satellites.
Insat 4A, GSAT 10 - Both working well but signal level is reduced. Looks like some fine tuning required.
Measat 3 - Getting signals all all TPs but signal level reduced a bit. Some tuning required.
ABS 2 - Getting signals in all TPs but signal level reduced a bit. Some tuning required.
Eutelsat 70 B - Out of 2 TPs, getting signal from 1 TP only. Need to some tuning to get signals from all TPs.

Due to all this, I am not able to post scanning updates. It will take another week for me since I can spend time only during weekends and I have many other official works during this weekend.

Sorry for the missing updates guys :(

Take your own time Sadiq bro, we can understand the situation...:tup

shawl_who said:
so all of ur dishes affected by d cyclone :skd :s

Yes bro.. There are 4 more dishes in the roof (of others). 1 Tatasky and 1 D2H in which I am not seeing any misalignment but not sure about signal. 2 Airtel dish, out of which 1 is misaligned vertically and other one is staying good. I got to know from the second dish owner that he is not getting signals though dish is not moved.

M.J.Sadiq said:
Yes bro.. There are 4 more dishes in the roof (of others). 1 Tatasky and 1 D2H in which I am not seeing any misalignment but not sure about signal. 2 Airtel dish, out of which 1 is misaligned vertically and other one is staying good. I got to know from the second dish owner that he is not getting signals though dish is not moved.

hmm.... check skew as well... :hello

I realigned all dishes except the Sun HD Dish. So now not getting signals from the below satellites only.

Asiasat 5
Asiasat 7
SES 7

Your dedication towards sat tracking made it possible, with such busy schedule you managed to do realign. Hats off to you bro! :)

Restored Asiasat 5 (Dish HD) signals from Sun HD dish. But still the signals are not maximum and not in proper direction. So, the side LNBs are not giving signals for SES 7 (Airtel) and Asiasat 7.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock