My Experiments With Ku-Band Dish With Multi LNB

I wrote you the important point which's result is negative for you but you ignore it even it was truth. And another member favour you which was misguided suggestion & you gave it like for the comment for which I have no objection. But you like that comment which was favour you & misguide you & you didnt favour to the truth. But I have no objection & Best of luck.

Max said:
I wrote you the important point which's result is negative for you but you ignore it even it was truth. And another member favour you which was misguided suggestion & you gave it like for the comment for which I have no objection. But you like that comment which was favour you & misguide you & you didnt favour to the truth. But I have no objection & Best of luck.

Really I Don't Understand What Are You Talking About? :huh:huh:huh:huh:huh:huh

zbUB6.jpg

kAymX.jpg

OgSw5.jpg

BANqh.jpg

Next Time Have To Try Catch Mesat

Link Removed

on which you didnt believe & till you no believe. But best of luck from me.

Nice experiements vadi. :tup

Ok I Got You Max But My Doubt Is My Main LNB Is Looking At SES 7 And Which I Have Tied Another Separate LNB Currently Receiving Signals Of NSS 6 & DDD+ Channel (Insat Right?),

If I Need To Get Measat, ST-2, Which Side I Have To Move My Dish

(BTW I'm Not Getting Signals Of SES 7 & NSS6,Insat At A Time And I Have To Push Down To Get SES 7 Signals)

This's Really Frustrating At The Beginning But On The Other Hand Really Interesting

Vadirocks said:

Maybe problem of lnb scew & biswajeet.HD will better guide you in that matter. If you set lnb as you getting maximum signal & cant improve than it try to move it roundish (dont move it right / left from it's position just rotate it. No move just rotate) & try to find maximum signal.

You mentioned that you can catch either satellite signal not both. I didnt get you what u want to talk. But use disequec to receive both dish signal at a time.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock