My Experiments With Ku-Band Dish With Multi LNB

Thanks Devesh All Credit To Our DDF Only

At Present I Have Set The Side LNB In Videocon Dish Receiving Insat And NSS Getting Good Signal Strength

Vadirocks said:
At Present I Have Set The Side LNB In Videocon Dish Receiving Insat And NSS Getting Good Signal Strength

what is the cost of the lnb bro. i will also try now.:tup:tup:tup

Vadirocks said:
This's Really Frustrating At The Beginning But On The Other Hand Really Interesting

can you explain how you connect outputs of your lnb to dish tv set top box?? or you are connecting to any other FTA STB?

Hi Vaid,
I have Videocon HD D2H STB and few queries regarding this Multiple LNB
1. Can I use existing universal LNB to receive signals from KU band.
2. Can I use existing STB to receive FTA channels. If yes then can you plz explain in detail (I am new to this)
3. I am from Mumbai, Can I add C band LNB to existing D2H dish and receive signals from Asiasat 3S

Thanks

1. Yes You Can use existing universal LNB to receive signals from KU band From Any Satellite,

2. Existing STB Means Which Given With Any DTH Service Providers Or You Bought Separately?

If You Have Any Existing FTA STB You Can Use That To Watch FTA Channels, If It Is Mpeg4 Then It'll Good, You'll Get FTA HD Channels Too

3. It Is Impossible To Receive C-Band Signal Of Asiasat 3S In D2H Dish, You Need Minimum 6 Feet Dish For That

vadi bro,
pls post the channel list you are getting ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock