My Experiments With Ku-Band Dish With Multi LNB

Thanks vadi for prompt response.

I may sound stupid :shy does Asiasat3 relay only C band signals or even KU band signals

Following site shows footprint of Asiasat3s
http://www.asiasat.com/asiasat/EN/upload/images/satellite_fleet/footprint_a3s_745x409e.jpg

Which shows they have strong KU band footprint in India, so I guess we can catch KU band signals using Videocon D2H universal LNB and dish.

I have Videocon HD STB which gives option to add SAT and TP, so can I use same for FTA channels. Can you please suggest some FTA satellite, its frequency, polarity and symbol rate so I can test them.

Thanks
Vadirocks said:
1. Yes You Can use existing universal LNB to receive signals from KU band From Any Satellite,

2. Existing STB Means Which Given With Any DTH Service Providers Or You Bought Separately?

If You Have Any Existing FTA STB You Can Use That To Watch FTA Channels, If It Is Mpeg4 Then It'll Good, You'll Get FTA HD Channels Too

3. It Is Impossible To Receive C-Band Signal Of Asiasat 3S In D2H Dish, You Need Minimum 6 Feet Dish For That

Seems so many are now interested in getting FTA channels through DTH Dish setup (in addition to the DTH provided channels) :) :)

Well!

Videocon D2H Using ST-2 Satellite At 88E,

1. BTW If You Want To Use Asiasat 3S, You Can't Use D2H In Same Dish

2. Well AsiaSat 3S at 105.5°E Doesn't Have Much Channels In Ku-Band, They Have Around 5 Channels In Ku-Band ( I Think), All Are Scrambled,

3. I Suggest You To Use NSS 6 At 95.0°E & Insat 3A/4B At 93.5°E You'll Get Around 60+ Channels In FTA Including DD Channels

You May Able To Edit The TP & Sat In D2H STB With Old Firware But Channels Will Not Save,

So Simply Buy The FTA STB

Vadirocks said:
You May Able To Edit The TP & Sat In D2H STB With Old Firware But Channels Will Not Save,

So Simply Buy The FTA STB

Can u plz suggest some good and cheap FTA stb and their price ?

Thanks

Solid HDS2-3000 Price Around Rs. 2400

Can You Post The Technical Specifications & Features Here,

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock