My first Multi -LNB setup pics....

thanks bro and thats good satellite set up u can also turn your dish towards 83*e and you will receive 80*e and 78*e also:angry:angry

vishalbal said:
Dear members i am having one Question regarding LNB's what is difference between 13k lnb and 17k lnb and which one is good because in my setup i am having both 13k universal and 17 solid brand......

Regards,
Vishal bal
Dear vishal both lnb's are good and 13K is supposed to get weak signal efficiently then others and 17K is very popular these days as mostly solid lnb's are coming in 17K ,I had both 17K solid & 13K Universal and are working fine.:tup

congratulation.good work. keep it up. even u can receive 95e (or93.5). 100e and 105 asiasat in this dish. just adjust 100 e asiasat 5 in centre. 105.5 and 95 (or 93.5) on each side.

dishkiller said:
thanks bro and thats good satellite set up u can also turn your dish towards 83*e and you will receive 80*e and 78*e also:angry:angry

next traget 83*e

Lewis said:
congratz on ur purchase..

Thanx

Vadirocks said:
Really C-Band Is A Joy To Experiment

Really Vadi brother Experiment and enjoying.....

jenius-jatt said:
vishalbal said:
Dear members i am having one Question regarding LNB's what is difference between 13k lnb and 17k lnb and which one is good because in my setup i am having both 13k universal and 17 solid brand......

Regards,
Vishal bal
Dear vishal both lnb's are good and 13K is supposed to get weak signal efficiently then others and 17K is very popular these days as mostly solid lnb's are coming in 17K ,I had both 17K solid & 13K Universal and are working fine.:tup
Ok jenius ji ....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock