My LCO has not given me the choice to choose individual channels

Lco's to go on indefinite stir from feb 1, saw this on Times of India newspaper today

Same here no forms nothing. Meanwhile, this is running on History SD here 😁😂 (Den is the MSO) anyone else who is getting this?
WJ92T9O.jpg

I think MSO(s) are immune for now. Or are planning for a massive blackout through out the country. Cuz, the scrolls have disappeared for now. And LCOs are either telling that the tariff will be imposed post general elections or they themselves don't have any list.

GTPL KCBPL is showing new tariff plans on channel 999.

130 for 100 FTA channels and extra for pay channels

but they havent started distributing forms.
Well, that just means they're not willing to listen to the MSO. It's exactly the same case here. You'll get to know in a few days on what he will do. In Karnataka many small MSO's have distributed paper forms last couple of days so they're bound to do it eventually. This online consumer corner stuff is of no use since it notifies the LCO itself and unless he is willing to start distributing the forms it will mean nothing. Goes to show you the power of LCO's. So, i didn't even bother submitting my pack online.

Last edited:
I am really confused after reading a number of threads about this issue.

Can someone explain to me in simple word what' going on ?

When will the order by trai take effect ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock