My New Satellite Finder From Shopclues.com

Vadirocks said:
Crow Peacock Eagle Am I Right Doctor Garu

I have asked jenius-jatt. The bird term is used generally in sat tracking field to mention satellite as you are new sat tracker, you don't know about it. I understand that.

Bapun Raz said:
So which birds you have tracked from this sat finder bro.? :huh :sp
Bapun bro. Today I catch yasat.1 @ 52*5 with this sat finder and Tomorrow I will post all the Result on DDF.:)

jenius-jatt said:
Dr.Siva said:
jenius-jatt said:
mehra said:
Congrats Sir ! Good Boys' toys..

OK but I didn't see this offer and I also miss the ku band LNB,Did you know the price of ku band lnb Shiva ?

49 Rs for Sharp one

29 Rs for Reliance LNB
OK thanks shiva bro. did you no any online site for sharp lnb for good price ? :)

shopclues is the only site at lowest price.....

jenius-jatt said:
Bapun Raz said:
Bapun bro. Today I catch yasat.1 @ 52*5 with this sat finder and Tomorrow I will post all the Result on DDF.:)

Good to know bro, so more updates coming from you. :tup BTW The sat finder shows exactly correct signal !? :huh

Bapun Raz said:
jenius-jatt said:
Bapun Raz said:

Good to know bro, so more updates coming from you. :tup BTW The sat finder shows exactly correct signal !? :huh
Yes it show's good signal strength, but as you know the product is of very cheap price and according to that its very nice. But more accuracy will be on Digital sat finder and it is costly too.

This Analogue sat finder also show's Vertical or Horizontal freq. when catch the related LED start blinking of that particular polarization. You can see in above image the 22K is their ,One compass is their for N.E.W.S direction. On the whole good for Normal use. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock