My New Satellite Finder From Shopclues.com

jenius-jatt

Reaction score
MY NEW SAT FINDER METER FROM SHOPCLUES.COM

Dear friends Today I receive my Satellite finder Meter from Shopclues.com and it was really a great Experinces as this was my first deal with them and I find Really good products at Reason able Price,I will also appericiate to Mr. Pragyavan who made this offer possible for us.Thanks to Shopclues & Pragyavn again.

HERE IS SS OF METER UNBOXING:- :)

vpepu.jpg

dtfBT.jpg

iupfi.jpg

klHgE.jpg

Thanks

Congratulations jenius-jatt. :tup I see many of our forum members getting shopclues products these days !! :)

dreamdth said:
Congratulations jenius-jatt. :tup I see many of our forum members getting shopclues products these days !! :)

Thanks sir yes many friends have taken the benefit of this offer and many remain deprived from this opportunity. This was a great offer and last day I was lucky to have order these products,I will also post c band lnb which I get from the same seller. :)

Jenius: Please demonstrate it if u can so dat we learners may know how it works..

jenius-jatt said:
MY NEW SAT FINDER METER FROM SHOPCLUES.COM

Dear friends Today I receive my Satellite finder Meter from Shopclues.com and it was really a great Experinces as this was my first deal with them and I find Really good products at Reason able Price,I will also appericiate to Mr. Pragyavan who made this offer possible for us.Thanks to Shopclues & Pragyavn again.

HERE IS SS OF METER UNBOXING:- :)

klHgE.jpg

Thanks

at what price do u bought bro? :huh:huh:huh:huh

Congraulations bro, the price is very low and quality product. :tup

how you are getting such a low price,in shopclues higher amount is displayed.is there any discount code?

Bapun Raz said:
Congraulations bro, the price is very low and quality product. :tup
Thanks bapun bro. Yes it was offer few days back did you take any benefit of that offer or not bro..:)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock