My new Tata Sky Transfer remote

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 42
  • Views: Views 55,810
What was the transfer feature?
If i remember correctly, Transfer recorded content from Tata Sky Transfer box hard disk to Mobile via Wifi (box and phone needs to be connected with same wifi network). Search the forum you will find answers related to it on the product launch discussion thread. I think it was during August 2015.

If i remember correctly, Transfer recorded content from Tata Sky Transfer box hard disk to Mobile via Wifi (box and phone needs to be connected with same wifi network). Search the forum you will find answers related to it on the product launch discussion thread. I think it was during August 2015.
Thanks, got it.
Tatasky + Transfer new box

Fun fact: Initial name of Tata Sky+ Transfer HD was Tata Sky+ 2 Go and my first Transfer box had that name.😬
Remember, after launching Transfer STB, they had also launched a Short video campaign based on this, named 'Transferkar' to promote it. :lol::p
Another video campaign that was good which i remember was 'Daily recharge'. It was a love story. They used to release 1 video every day during IPL 2015. There were 10 odd videos or something. Good old days! :hrt:

LOL, as usual i am active in that thread. Just that ABCDEFGH from 4 years ago was definitely less wiser! Hahaha :hehe::biggrin::blush2::gn2:

Last edited:
Bro do you have the remote configuration settings so that I can use it to manually update the software???

Why Tataplay is now giving this low quality remote to a high valued product like HD PLUS box . In start of HD PLUS boxes and Transfer boxes they provided high quality Phillips make remotes which is little heavy. When they launched HD plus boxes they provided even 90 cms mesh dishes which is of very high quality and got discontinued in time. For high priced products they must give high priced hard ware. Even LNB they are now not now providing Inverto Sat Cr one

Last edited:
Why Tataplay is now giving this low quality remote to a high valued product like HD PLUS box . In start of HD PLUS boxes and Transfer boxes they provided high quality Phillips make remotes which is little heavy. When they launched HD plus boxes they provided even 90 cms mesh dishes which is of very high quality and got discontinued in time. For high priced products they must give high priced hard ware. Even LNB they are now not now providing Inverto Sat Cr one
cost cutting

cost cutting
before the cost of box was almost about 10 K now reduced to 5K plus but this decreased the quality of that connection and they considered this as Premium connection before

Last edited:
can anyone help how i can change my tataplay+hd remote.. remote forward buttton not working

jhObdne.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock