• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Log in or Register yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

My new Tata Sky Transfer remote (1 Viewer)

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
What was the transfer feature?
If i remember correctly, Transfer recorded content from Tata Sky Transfer box hard disk to Mobile via Wifi (box and phone needs to be connected with same wifi network). Search the forum you will find answers related to it on the product launch discussion thread. I think it was during August 2015.

Choco7905

Dream Legend
Reaction score
If i remember correctly, Transfer recorded content from Tata Sky Transfer box hard disk to Mobile via Wifi (box and phone needs to be connected with same wifi network). Search the forum you will find answers related to it on the product launch discussion thread. I think it was during August 2015.
Thanks, got it.
Tatasky + Transfer new box

ABCDEFGH

Dream Legend
Reaction score
Fun fact: Initial name of Tata Sky+ Transfer HD was Tata Sky+ 2 Go and my first Transfer box had that name.😬
Remember, after launching Transfer STB, they had also launched a Short video campaign based on this, named 'Transferkar' to promote it. :lol::p
Another video campaign that was good which i remember was 'Daily recharge'. It was a love story. They used to release 1 video every day during IPL 2015. There were 10 odd videos or something. Good old days! :hrt:

LOL, as usual i am active in that thread. Just that ABCDEFGH from 4 years ago was definitely less wiser! Hahaha :hehe::biggrin::blush2::gn2:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock