Discussion NDTV has been removed by Hathway CableTV from some popular packs

Sad state of Indian democracy....
The only voice which opposes the govt is being suppressed.

NDTV is the only channel showing reality ! Others are just godi media, having nice girls in short skirts, and makeup... propagating BJP's agenda !

Sad state of Indian democracy....
The only voice which opposes the govt is being suppressed.

NDTV is the only channel showing reality ! Others are just godi media, having nice girls in short skirts, and makeup... propagating BJP's agenda !
I remember the day when sony used to be removed from ADTV/TS platform. Unfortunately, GEC don't have such victim card like news channels.😂
Even though- New channels is not removed from platform, just packs.

I remember the day when sony used to be removed from ADTV/TS platform. Unfortunately, GEC don't have such victim card like news channels.😂
Even though- New channels is not removed from platform, just packs.
I thought I saw channels requesting customer to request operators to get these channels. Maybe you were an inactive customer at that time. 😂

Last edited:
Actually the customers are so lazy to call their operators to start the channel at no extra cost. They are worried that it will cost now to them, NDTV knows the psyche and has to protect its ground otherwise it will loose the chunk of customers. I remember the first time dishtv did it to Viacom to call and get the channels started and there was lot of wrangling between them.

I thought I saw channels requesting customer to request operators to get these channels. Maybe you were an inactive customer at that time. 😂
Every channel does so when deplatformed. Were those çhannels crying with agendas and playing victim card like anchor even though his channel is not deplatformed.
Ps- aftr finding no logical ans, being personal is your habit. Where did i say i was customer, forget active or inactive?

Nothing to worry. It is available in YouTube.

Godi media can not silent people's voice.

I already know about it's availability on DD FreeDish. I am saying to keep one channel FTA for better exposure. Even most of it's competitors are FTA channels like ABP, TV9, Banana etc.
Bro u meant tht loud disturbing Banana as it's competitor🤣🤣

I agree on that fta thing.
Generally Y can't DDFD private channels running on 1rs & struggling for trps be made fta on pay platforms.

They should revise price to 10ps... then customer like me to pay this price whether its godi media or other media channel :lol:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock