Discussion NDTV has been removed by Hathway CableTV from some popular packs

The only news channel I see less bias in channels of India Today Group
Yeah when the Hindi channel is Pro Modi and the English news channel is Anti Modi, forces cancel out and the group in essence feels centrist...

Aaj Tak is not pro Modi. If you follow Aaj Tak. You would know they are the ones always who actually ask tough questions to government at interviews and conclaves. The fact that they don't do Modi bashing 24x7 is what makes liberals tag them as pro Modi channel. Same is the case with ABP.

Anyhow no more discussion from me as it's going offtopic. Meanwhile NDTV should approach Hathaway. I recall when I was last on cable. I had a secondary connection for local news only. We got some private news channels for ₹153.40. Broadcasters had some arrangement with MSO. NDTV should do same. I still think taking NDTV is the way to go in the future.

Last edited:
No translation
Kya fark padta Hai saare godhi media hi to Hai..

The fact that they don't do Modi bashing 24x7 is what makes liberals tag them as pro Modi channel. Same is the case with ABP.
Wow. The moment I open these 2 channels at certain points in my day, I always find them either praising Modi or Yogi or bashing pappu

Anchor: Arnab Goswami ( Republic)
Price : Rs 2 Crores

Anchor: Anjana On Kashyap (Aaj Tak)
Price: Rs 1 Crore

Anchor: Sudhir Choudhary ( Zee)
Price: Rs. 1500 :lol:
another sold anchor who passed away in Covid??

Wht about news18 group??
No one mentioned so asked, nothing more😂

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock