Discussion NDTV has been removed by Hathway CableTV from some popular packs

You mean to say NDTV can't manipulate it or you are saying they don't have money to do so 🤭
I am saying YouTube views doesn't matter. Even if some foul play is found. Don't expect any action as these channels belongs to big media houses.

Anchor: Arnab Goswami ( Republic)
Price : Rs 2 Crores

Anchor: Anjana On Kashyap (Aaj Tak)
Price: Rs 1 Crore

Anchor: Sudhir Choudhary ( Zee)
Price: Rs. 1500 :lol:

I am saying YouTube views doesn't matter. Even if some foul play is found. Don't expect any action as these channels belongs to big media houses.
A country with 130Cr population can watch news online I found it genuine.

Media's who support modi - godi media
Media's who against modi - chamcha's

What you don't see is that by your calling itself they are making profit. All modi supporters who were watching ndtv before will now boycott and vice versa.
We must understand media's will always support who is in power to get their work done.

Ravish is sold to congress not to BJP ! :lol:
Never seen him praise Congress or any other party either. Seen old videos with critisism of Dr. Manmohan Singh. His job seems to be to sell negativity. It doesn't matter who is in power. The man got to sell negativity. The only news channel I see less bias in channels of India Today Group. It has the centrist feel to it. No wonder it gets hated by all sides.

Media's who support modi - godi media
Media's who against modi - chamcha's

What you don't see is that by your calling itself they are making profit. All modi supporters who were watching ndtv before will now boycott and vice versa.
We must understand media's will always support who is in power to get their work done.
Buddy, there is nothing in singing praises of the jobs done by the government. Becoming it's mouthpiece to target opposition and protestors earns you the label of godi media. Also to put important news in those fast news segment. The anchor blabbers 100-200 important news in like 10 minutes while hoarding most of the airtime selling stupid debates.

Last edited:
Buddy, there is nothing in singing praises of the jobs done by the government. Becoming it's mouthpiece to target opposition and protestors earns you the label of godi media. Also to put important news in those fast news segment. The anchor blabbers 100-200 important news. Than hoards most of the airtime selling stupid debates.
Well Indians like it. Let's be real. Even I want to see news being presented like ABC or CBS this morning kayle's presentation. But we Indians won't like it. 😔 People hear need drama rather than news. Blame should be taken even by us .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock