Discussion NDTV has been removed by Hathway CableTV from some popular packs

They must be worried about the majority viewers are kinda partially lazy they just prefer to choose cable packs rather than customizing by choosing individual channel again . only some % of customers notice

according to some reports earlier when ndtv india changed to pay channel from fta they told the reason that as a fta channel their channels were blocked various distribution channels so they decided to become pay so there channel wont b blocked or restricted in distribution channel.

though hathway does have right to exclude or include channel from packs its would have been better if they would have removed later on year end etc. hope they add them back.

due to pandemic and work from home people are forced to use their own data packs for study or work purpose they wont be able to watch live channel in youtube and due to constant use of internet- majority of people would prefer to watch news channel on tv fr few minutes rather than on mobile or net as they may get distracted due to notifications or recommended videos shown in YouTube.

surprising thing is even the haters of this channels end up watching it just for bashing its contents or views even though it has become somewhat more neutral less criticism compared to earlier.

People are switching to DTH for freedom of better selection.
For which people you are talking about?
Nor does operators takes initiative to modify in the middle of the month.
If your operator doesn't take initiative in middle of the month ask your service provider to take action against him. Fastway Radiant has separate WhatsApp number to raise issue. So does Hathway has nodel officers contact details.

Nothing to worry. It is available in YouTube.

Godi media can not silent people's voice.
But YouTube viewers does 🤭
gGjNoNn.jpg

SMD8IQ7.jpg

9A0ZYf3.jpg

2EAajjQ.jpg

Even ABP News has more viewers than RNDTV 😁
Z9AOuZc.jpg

Last edited:
For which people you are talking about?

If your operator doesn't take initiative in middle of the month ask your service provider to take action against him. Fastway Radiant has separate WhatsApp number to raise issue. So does Hathway has nodel officers contact details.
I am not gonna argue on this. I am just saying. Good luck trying that. This is cable not DTH.

surprising thing is even the haters of this channels end up watching it just for bashing its contents or views even though it has become somewhat more neutral less criticism compared to earlier.
If you want news DD News and NDTV is the place to go. They feature more news over useless debates. Even with the bias NDTV is more informative than those debate channels. I wish The Hindu or Indian Express started a news channel. India Today is also good. But I am not big fan of sensational style of journalism.

Hike bhai seems alien to the concept of manipulated views. There is some banana channel with views of over thousands at even 3 am.
You mean to say NDTV can't manipulate it or you are saying they don't have money to do so 🤭

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock