Need Airtel Alacarte related help : Tension Tight Mera Dimag Ab not right

RE: Need Airtel Alacarte related help : Tension Tight Mera Bimag Ab not right

iphifi said:
Yes it's possible to take Alacarte base pack. 150+ tax= 172/month
Don't call cc. Just email that alacarte website with list of channels you want.

How many channels can be added in ala carte base pack bro? is it only for SD channels? can we add any genre in ala carte base pack like regional, sports, English movies, entertainment? Thanks in advance . any ala carte base pack channel list link available bro?

Sarkar said:
In my opinion don't go with A-la-carte if you don't want to pay 10K  :lol

Subscribe some base pack which has your fav chs included. If you are confused which one to subscribe then Tell us which chs you need, our members here will help you  :k

We are opting for alacarte because we only have few favourite channels [around 12-13] and with regional free top ups with alacarte it would be enough to satisfy my family and relatives when they come to my house.

Also my previous pack was south plus sport so now my daily burn rate will half with alacarte which is good enough for us . We are opting for alacaret because of fast burn rates and unwanted channels .

Anyway thank you guys , i hope airtel changes my pack to alacarte

deemah786 said:
How many channels can be added in ala carte base pack bro? is it only for SD channels? can we add any genre in ala carte base pack like regional, sports, English movies, entertainment? Thanks in advance . any ala carte base pack channel list link available bro?

You can add any number of channels randomly but total price have to be less than or equal to 150rs/-
Else they will charge you separately so choose your fav channels & frequently used channels ^^

Take paper pen and make your calculation :)

deemah786 said:

SD or HD can be added. Total cost cannot exceed Rs.150/-. No fixed number of channels.
I use it for news/ infotainment/kids SD channels along with regular HD addons.

Regional free topup is separate so dont include regional channels in alacarte ,you can do this free topup by asking customer care

Only problem is making them change pack to alacarte if one is interested.

please Listen everyone who needs ala.carte FTA pack....
just send ur mail according this format to [email protected]

Cust ID: 30*********
RMN: 94*******

please Add following channels as my FTA base pack....(mention LCN no in bracket after channel name)

HBO HD (lcn no}
le plex HD(lcn no)
Abp News (lcn no)
.....like this

Total Rate of the pack must not exceed 150/- .
and u have to pay 150+Service tax=172/-

note:
1. no Free Regional channel would be given. u have to pay for all the channels u choose.
2. U can choose any no of SD/HD channels but remember price should be 150 or less than 150.
3. pack will be activated within 48 hrs.
4. u have to keep min.150/- in ur account.
5. U cant change ur ala.carte channel list within 15 days.

for rate chart of individual channel, u may visit Airtel website.

If i am not wrong ala carte package lock in period is 90 days :huh ..

MysticWind said:
What is RTN ? Where to get RTN details ? is rtn manditory ?

RTN is nothing but ur Register telephone number of ur adtv connection .. I think itz mandatory to send as per adtv cc :) ..

Gobinaath said:
RTN is nothing but ur Register telephone number of ur adtv connection .. I think itz mandatory to send as per adtv cc :) ..

yes bro its mandatory.

Optimus_Prime said:
please Listen everyone who needs ala.carte FTA pack....

Total Rate of the pack must not exceed 150/- .
and u have to pay 150+Service tax=172/-

2. U can choose any no of SD/HD channels but remember price should be 150 or less than 150.

for rate chart of individual channel, u may visit Airtel website.
Bro, i don't think there is any maximum limit of Rs.150 + Tax. Only minimum limit is there.. means You can add any number of channels. I had Ala-carte pack worth 210 per month.
Instructions for selecting your a-la-carte channels:
Alacarte pack is a monthly package with minimum monthly rental of Rs. 150 (plus taxes as applicable), and cannot be clubbed with any other monthly package.
To add channels to your existing monthly package as topups, please SMS ADD <Channel No.> to 54325.
airtel Digital TV Top Ups | DTH Top Up Plans

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock