Need Airtel Alacarte related help : Tension Tight Mera Dimag Ab not right

MysticWind said:
i recharged with 300rs on 5th ,ive told them to remove all packages in message and add fta alacarte pack with my list of channels .
editied above message please check will be 48hr by 8:30pm to night

Main question is why customer people are not helping with alacarte ? [ double work for users ]

Hmm wait then bro else call nodal officer ..

iphifi said:
My current alacarte base pack cost is 172 +105 (HD combo addons for 11 channels) = Rs.277/-

But in selfcare Airtel shows my additional cost as 238= 133(free addons) +105 (paid addons)

I am actually paying 277 only even though I have only taken Rs.133 (alacarte topups) + 105 extra HD combo topups

For changing channel list by email the lock-in is 15 days. But if you call paid cc line they will change instantly.
I have changed my a la carte free channels even on two consecutive days by calling 12150 (Tollfree) from registered airtel mobile number. Been using this pack more than 5 years. No issues what so ever but the only discomfort is I need to call the cc to add the new channels as free top up replacing the old one. If I make changes from selfcare/app it will always be added as paid top ups. Happened twice but airtel had refunded the amount and then added it as free top ups. Very useful pack ?

RE: Need Airtel Alacarte related help : Tension Tight Mera Bimag Ab not right

MysticWind said:
We used to subscribe packs with unwanted channels & its been like 4-5 years so it will more or less cost around 10k ::) .

I took a-la-carte pack on 23rd January,2011. At that time it was profitable to me as like you i had wasted too much money for bundle up packs which are comprised of unnecessary channels. But now due to huge cost escalation of individual a-la-cart channels it will become a bad venture for you. But yes if you want to beat yearly cost escalation of bundle up packs then go for spl-FTA pack(a-la-carte pack @ Rs.150+ tax).
To see price differences please follow the link : My-experience-with-Airtel-s-a-la-cart-package

Yesterday i have emailed them again .

Got msg today that pack changed to alacarte :) ( this is for my yesterday's tension tight email to airtel )

I think it will take half a day or more for the pack to get applied on their server side . Maybe 12hr i dont know .

@Abhinaba im very happy with my alacarte list of channels :) only selected my fav channels with price totalling to 150rs .

New problem : they have changed pack but didnt add my full list , i mean they omitted two channel dont know why ..

Now what should i do ? ( Etv cinema,dd sports )

MysticWind said:
New problem : they have changed pack but didnt add my full list , i mean they omitted two channel dont know why ..

Now what should i do ? ( Etv cinema,dd sports )

may be exceed of 150rs. :huh if means add those channels via alacarte topup :) ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock