Need Airtel Alacarte related help : Tension Tight Mera Dimag Ab not right

RE: Need Airtel Alacarte related help : Tension Tight Mera Bimag Ab not right

Gobinaath said:
If i am not wrong ala carte package lock in period is 90 days :huh ..

no..
u can chnage ur desired channel list after 15 days of activation.

Yeah agreed with @ritesh bhai....only minimum amount is 150, no maximum limit available.
@Gobi bro is also right you cant change your base pack for next 90 days.

Ritesh said:
Bro, i don't think there is any maximum limit of Rs.150 + Tax. Only minimum limit is there.. means You can add any number of channels. I had Ala-carte pack worth 210 per month.
Instructions for selecting your a-la-carte channels:
Alacarte pack is a monthly package with minimum monthly rental of Rs. 150 (plus taxes as applicable), and cannot be clubbed with any other monthly package.
To add channels to your existing monthly package as topups, please SMS ADD <Channel No.> to 54325.
airtel Digital TV Top Ups | DTH Top Up Plans

iphifi said:
Rs.150 is the maximum limit of free topups with Rs.150 base pack. If you exceed 150 then they use regular topup. Effectively you can add as many extra topups but base pack value is not flexible.

Ritesh bhaiya -- What ip bro said is my words bro ie) above 172rs. You cant club the channels into alacarte package .. but if u can activate 'n' no.of addons and alacarte's with this package :) ..

May be iphifi bro is right then :tup

Optimus_Prime said:
no..
u can chnage ur desired channel list after 15 days of activation.

Sourabhs20 said:
@Gobi bro is also right you cant change your base pack for next 90 days.

Guys i think changing the entire alacarte pack (moving to regular monthly pack) & modifying channels in alacarte pack is different .. Will clarify regarding locking period soon :) ..

Ritesh bhaiya and Ip bro both are right .. The thing is for activation of ala carte pack via email the channel cost wont exceed 150+taxes in package .. After activation package u can able to activate infinity number of addons as adtv had :) ..

In alacarte pack channels are added as free topups. Free topups have zero dbr/charges but has a nominal value which is same as regular topups. So if we add total channels of free topups with nominal value between Rs.1 or Rs.150, the base pack cost will not increase or decrease from 150. If we exceed 150 then they just add channels as regular topups same as the topups in airtel app. What Ritesh bro said is still valid we can have any amount. It's just a technicality that the base pack is fixed.

ip bro so we can activate alacarte pack as below 150rs. Ex) we can activate range of 140rs. Or it will meet the value 150rs. :huh ..

Gobinaath said:
ip bro so we can activate alacarte pack as below 150rs. Ex) we can activate range of 140rs. Or it will meet the value 150rs. :huh ..

You can activate even just 1 channel for Rs.10 (example) but pack cost will be Rs.150+tax. Rs.140 also possible. If current alacarte pack channel cost is 140 and we need a single channels worth Rs.15 then it cannot be added as free and will cost you extra 15. So cost will be 150+tax+15. This is my experience if anyone has done it differently then I don't know.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock