Need help on Videocon recharge

• Thread starter kav4
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 50
  • Views: Views 2,355
Sadiq said:
No posts have been deleted from this thread that I completely checked the history. If you don't any the link say you don't have. Don't use unnecessary terminologies bro!

Now, I gone through his post and understood that he seems to be a dealer. But the points he explained are facts. You can't contact the CC in India without the dealers.

And, I gone through your post saying the dealers are cheating the SL customers. First of all you should understand that the SL and other country customers are cheating the DTH companies by taking the connection illegally. Whereas the dealers in your country are helping those customers to get the recharge done.

And based on what fact you are saying that they are cheating you? If you need to recharge Rs.240 per month for your subscribed pack, are you giving more money to the dealer in SLR? If you are giving the exact equivalent amount of INR 240 in SLR, then where they are cheating you? Can you explain?

You never understand ???

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
exchange rate is always around 2.10 these days &
u cheating dealers get at least 0.5 per 1 in recharge !

who said exchange rate 2.10.
i honestly telling it is currently 2.20.
do you know how risk to exchange LKR to INR you guys just come and say i need recharge but do you know how many process happening behind every recharge.
it's too risk to exchange LKR to INR also it is illegal.
@devdharshan bro may know this process.
if you want straight INR conversion (as you said 2.1 :D :D) get the flight and go to india and recharge and come back and enjoy tv. :p:p

Ajanthan_14 said:
do you know how risk to exchange LKR to INR you guys just come and say i need recharge but do you know how many process happening behind every recharge.
if you want straight INR conversion (as you said 2.1 :D :D) get the flight and go to india and recharge and come back and enjoy tv. :p:p

Bro can u tell how much is 4k box

Ajanthan_14 said:

Ha ha at least you know wat is happening around here and the process of running these boxes from here ....

Ajanthan_14 said:

Its 2.10 man....open ur eyes & check in Internet. ..
Exchanging is illegal ..r u in Ethiopia or Somaliav???
Risk in recharge....--- I've explained cristal clearly...
Wht u do is illegal in SL , give ur address & I will come with the police...

Ajanthan_14 said:

U r running an illegal business with a fake. ..
technically a crime & u r bashing about it.,??

@Rahul: so what you are doing is legal? If it is legal, can you send your current address to customer care and say that you are using DTH outside of India?

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Its 2.10 man....open ur eyes & check in Internet. ..
Exchanging is illegal ..r u in Ethiopia or Somaliav???
Risk in recharge....--- I've explained cristal clearly...
Wht u do is illegal in SL , give ur address & I will come with the police...

You just surf internet and saying its 2.10
can you go any money exchange dealer and ask how much exchange rate
then you will find

Give me your address i'll come with police and take off your d2h connection which is illegal to outside india.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock