Need help on Videocon recharge

• Thread starter kav4
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 50
  • Views: Views 2,358
Ajanthan said:
Give me your address i'll come with police and take off your d2h connection which is illegal to outside india.

U better come to Borella & I will make sure " U Rest In Peace' ......

Sadiq said:
@Rahul: so what you are doing is legal? If it is legal, can you send your current address to customer care and say that you are using DTH outside of India?

I am not doing a business man...
U just keep ur head out of irrelevant posts.....
Who invited u to comment every post here ???

U looks like the unscrupulous businesses partner in Tamil Nadu for Sri lankan dealers. ...
Better put an advertisement Sadiq. ..

Admins, plz close this useless thread....
No need of unnecessary arguments here...

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
I am not doing a business man...
U just keep ur head out of irrelevant posts.....
Who invited u to comment every post here ???

U looks like the unscrupulous businesses partner in Tamil Nadu for Sri lankan dealers. ...
Better put an advertisement Sadiq. ..

Anyone asked you to reply here? Why are you replying here? And why are you asking me to not reply here? It is my duty to moderate the threads. And you are spoiling the thread by putting your own assumptions.

We can't allow anyone to spread something on their own assumptions. Prove your points saying that the SL dealers are cheating. And, if you know that the dealers are cheating and can prove with valid points, let the members know the alternative ways of getting an illegal DTH connection outside India and recharge those illegal connections outside India without the help from SL dealers.

You are now saying that I am a dealer. What proof you have for that? By the way, putting some wrong labels on others based on your own assumption is not good for you.

Sadiq said:
Anyone asked you to reply here? Why are you replying here? And why are you asking me to not reply here? It is my duty to moderate the threads. And you are spoiling the thread by putting your own assumptions.

We can't allow anyone to spread something on their own assumptions. Prove your points saying that the SL dealers are cheating. And, if you know that the dealers are cheating and can prove with valid points, let the members know the alternative ways of getting an illegal DTH connection outside India and recharge those illegal connections outside India without the help from SL dealers.

You are now saying that I am a dealer. What proof you have for that? By the way, putting some wrong labels on others based on your own assumption is not good for you.

Do you have a special degree to moderate other's thread or posts. ..
Is this a business forum run by demons ???

@ Rahul bro based on assumptions you are calling Sadiq bro a dealer. You even used words against Mods. Not good. Dont try to be oversmart bro.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock