Seeking Help Need New Connection Airtel

• Thread starter Thread starter veejay
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 15
  • Views Views: Views 1,662
Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of typing further, i am quoting my old post where i mentioned few facts: Moving from tatasky to airtel

-----------------------------------
List out the channels you are missing on Tata Sky. Don't move for the sake of moving. Move only if you have waited for years and didn't got what you have paid for.

I have seen DTH users who waited for years patiently and still haven't changed the ship. It is waste of money if you keep changing DTHs according to one or two channels.

Take example of Sun Direct users, they waited for years and now their wait has born fruit. Where as users of d2h and Dish TV which used to be among top DTHs are losing the fun because those DTHs are no more that keen to add channels and more over removing existing good channels.

So take care of these points if you are considering to change your provider.
-----------------------------------

Yes Bro. I also agree your comment. Last 5 years I am using Airtel and I am very happy with it.If we need some little compromise in life then why not here. I am eagerly waiting for Mtv HD+ Channel. But that does not mean I am changing my Airtel DTH and moved Tata sky. I knew that some day Airtel add this channel.
But Bro That's not happening in dishtv and d2h. People are waiting for the pending HD channels over the years but still can't get them that's why they move. Even lots of people moved out from d2h to tata sky and airtel earlier in our forum and was very happy with that so i didn't find anything wrong in that. Its their own choices. Yes In case if adtv we know that it will be added one day because adtv didn't stopped hd channels additions unlike d2h. Adtv adds hd channels on regular basis as far as i have observed.
Yes but moving unnecessary only for the sake of 2-3 channels is not good.

Last edited:
Go to Airtel if you have Airtel broadband. You will get cheaper package and free hd channels for lifetime in 999 rs

abcdbishnu bro I understand that add on HD pack is free (that also lowest HD Pack worth Rs93 only)but base pack, there is no discount,may be overall it will be attractive when Jio Fiber starts giving broadband and TV package for cheaper rate(may be Rs500-600 per month as it is rumored)

I'm agreed with @Optimus_Prime & @Bapun Raz bros, but not fully (that goes to @Abhi bro).
I was with Dishtv from 2005-10, then d2h from 2010-17, now TS.
For me, it's not about changing my clothes everyday, but changing it when torn. Loyality don't apply for a service provider & consumer but there's of course a mental attachment when you're with someone or something for longer period. But if you can't accept to change (when there's every reason for it), you'll always fall behind.

Thanks friends for suggesting me the pros and cons. I will surely maintain with d2h for maximum years till i get unsatisfied if anything goes wrong. I request moderators, admins to close this thread. Once again thanks for making me realize.

Regards,
Rajaraman. V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom