Need of UTV Movies HD

zbridge88

Reaction score
With the kind of Movie library it has (Special 26, Jab we met, Gori Teri Pyar mein and all the latest one produced by UTV) I believe UTV Movies can easily make HD version of their channel work. How many of you think they should give a thought of launching a HD version of the UTV Movies channel?

not interested in UTV movies but i want viacom 18 to launch their movie channel e.g. Color Movies or Movies 18.. Because they have lot of movies in their library.

wewake said:
not interested in UTV movies but i want viacom 18 to launch their movie channel e.g. Color Movies or Movies 18.. Because they have lot of movies in their library.

colors infinity sd and hd testing started bro, may be their movie channel.

Perhaps removed bro, let me confirm from my friend...
yup, you are right bro, tp is 4184 v 21600, but removed now, I think testing is over and they are waiting for MIB clearance.

sayan.sunny said:
colors infinity sd and hd testing started bro, may be their movie channel.
sayan.sunny said:
tp is 4184 v 21600, but removed now, I think testing is over and they are waiting for MIB clearance.
Bro, are you sure that 'Colors Infinity' SD and HD channels are for India !!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock