Need urgent help!

• Thread starter k7045
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 1,656

k7045

Reaction score
I subscribed to this week's KKW offer in Vd2h which is unlimited Usb recording. I have an DIGISTB 1111-N model and I dont know how to record in it. Please help guys. Even after inserting usb it shows nothing.

Press red button...if your remote set to normal
Otherwise go to setup >installation>code 1234>box setting>tv setting>Rcu type..change it to compact...done

Now you can pause live tv by just pressing OK button..rewind with left button....

I think DIGISTB 1111 N is a SD STB. First of all you need to update software for recording in SD stb...:k

Swith On STB
Connect USB To STB
STB Formate USB & Restarts

Then Press Red Button On Your Favourite Channel
Or
Press i (Info) Button >Than> Press OK Button >Than> Press OK On Record This Programe.

How To Check You STB Can Able To Record Live TV

1)Press VOD Button On Remote.

If It Show Rrcord Library You Can Record.
If It Not Show And Do Nothing Or Move To Active Service Your STB Can't Record Live TV.

2) Press Menu Button And Find Recording Option.

If It There You Can Record.

Saj 007 said:
I think DIGISTB 1111 N is a SD STB. First of all you need to update software for recording in SD stb...:k

yes my stb is sd. Can you please tell me how do I update it to latest software? Does anybody have it here? Then please post the link

k7045 said:
yes my stb is sd. Can you please tell me how do I update it to latest software? Does anybody have it here? Then please post the link

What is your latest download ID?

As per the information got from the technician,
recording enabling software for SD stb is 27. For avail this software you need to wait until you get the OTA update or call technician to update it manually...

Saj 007 said:
As per the information got from the technician,
recording enabling software for SD stb is 27. For avail this software you need to wait until you get the OTA update or call technician to update it manually...

Ok thanks. But will the technician visit be free or will it be charged?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock