Neglecting Kannada channels

• Thread starter Chaya
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 2,318

Chaya

Reaction score
Videocond2h r neglecting Kannada channels so better to switch to another Dth.

Videocond2h will not take seroiusly and in coming dayz more kannada channels will be removed.

I am switching to another Dth by end of dis month.

But before that how many times we tell you to not create separate threads regarding channel addition? Give me a reply why you are not following the guidelines? I will wait for 30 minutes for your answer. If no proper answer then action will be taken.

Oh LOL

I already just said that
Your Kannada Channels only neglecting
our favorite D2H....

& not reaching out to D2h
with proper deal to add thier channel on d2h....

For your benefit I am increasing the time limit. Before your next post explain to my question. I will wait.

M.J.Sadiq said:
But before that how many times we tell you to not create separate threads regarding channel addition? Give me a reply why you are not following the guidelines? I will wait for 30 minutes for your answer. If no proper answer then action will be taken.

Bro, everyone have the love for their respective regional language, but this particular person is going too far from the very beginning (when Saj007 bro tried to help him understand forum rules, he was too harsh) and continuously irritating in every post . If I am allowed to suggest, please ban him.

m j sajid why you are poking your nose in all matters and warn the member why cant you mind your bussiness have some decency writing words especially with womens and learn some manners

krishnan4559 said:
m j sajid why you are poking your nose in all matters and warn the member why cant you mind your bussiness have some decency writing words especially with womens and learn some manners
Bro, why are you poking your nose when me as a super moderator of the forum discussing with a member of the forum and explaining the forum rules? And to whome you are referring as female here? Don't create unnecessary scenes.

M.J.Sadiq said:
Bro, why are you poking your nose when me as a super moderator of the forum discussing with a member of the forum and explaining the forum rules? And to whome you are referring as female here? Don't create unnecessary scenes.

Bro, I think Vivek4ur, krishnan4559 & Chaya are same persons. If you go through their posts, they are in the same line (abusive, disrespectful, naive & arrogant). Also I hope you don't like your name misspelled.

Pranab said:
Bro, I think Vivek4ur, krishnan4559 & Chaya are same persons. If you go through their posts, they are in the same line (abusive, disrespectful, naive & arrogant). Also I hope you don't like your name misspelled.

i think you are right broo they are same.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock