Never give hopes on airtel

Dont quit ADTV for SUN HD channels, because these HD channels does not have enough HD Content. SUN TV and SUN Music is some what ok, but KTV HD is worst, because in KTV except LOGO all content are not HD. Simply saying KTV HD is equal to KTV SD.

Over all SUN is waste for HD Channel. Better ask ADTV, instead of waste TP space with SUN HD better add some other HD Channels.

shawl_who said:
I agree that @mohan's bro english needs to improve a lot, I m unable to understand majority of his posts. :(

agree but Just see the value it carries bro...;)

Kalyan_1980 said:
Dont quit ADTV for SUN HD channels, because these HD channels does not have enough HD Content. SUN TV and SUN Music is some what ok, but KTV HD is worst, because in KTV except LOGO all content are not HD. Simply saying KTV HD is equal to KTV SD.

Over all SUN is waste for HD Channel. Better ask ADTV, instead of waste TP space with SUN HD better add some other HD Channels.

that is the reason airtel asked them (sun) to bond only sun tv hd and sun music hd (previous issue).

shawl_who said:
I agree that @mohan's bro english needs to improve a lot, I m unable to understand majority of his posts. :(
:D:DAgree bro.In fact there are many people on this forum whose english needs to be improved

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock