New 2222 HD PVR STB getting too hot to touch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jerome.J said:
I am not against d2h........I am a great fan of d2h.....This one related only to a particular hardware.

My one week used,new 2222-HD-STB getting too hot to touch...especially the bottom of STB :huh

Heat build up increase,
1.When watching HD channels.
2.With usb attached and all recording functions activated.

....Any others having this problem?

Is this normal or anything wrong with it?....Please reply...So that I can change it in warranty if it's a major problem....Thanks in advance

I am not against d2h........I am a great fan of d2h.....This one related only to a particular hardware.

Now it's 6 months old the same STB and working good with minor problems every 2222 STB have.......but the remote replaced once which was 1 month used.....New replaced remote works fine for 5 months and continuing....

does remote buttons works correctly i have to use lat of force to press buttons on the remote they hard like rocks

kishor121 said:
does remote buttons works correctly i have to use lat of force to press buttons on the remote they hard like rocks

The case was like yours for the old one which used only for one month.

As I already posted the replaced remote under warranty works perfect for 5 months and continuing....no need to press hard on buttons...

I think your box faulti ,I have no issue ,

My one week used,new 2222-HD-STB getting too hot to touch...especially the bottom of STB :huh

Heat build up increase,
1.When watching HD channels.
2.With usb attached and all recording functions activated.

....Any others having this problem?

Is this normal or anything wrong with it?....Please reply...So that I can change it in warranty if it's a major problem....Thanks in advance

[/quote]

shahjahan:

Once again!!!!???

Don't bump old threads..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock