New 2222 HD PVR STB getting too hot to touch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerome.J

Reaction score
I am not against d2h........I am a great fan of d2h.....This one related only to a particular hardware.

My one week used,new 2222-HD-STB getting too hot to touch...especially the bottom of STB :huh

Heat build up increase,
1.When watching HD channels.
2.With usb attached and all recording functions activated.

....Any others having this problem?

Is this normal or anything wrong with it?....Please reply...So that I can change it in warranty if it's a major problem....Thanks in advance

I am not against d2h........I am a great fan of d2h.....This one related only to a particular hardware.

Again bad hardware. I have d2h sd stb is being too hot to touch even after a few second of starting.

I think this is the stb problem but almost all stb getting hot when it is on.

Devesh said:

You have two differance company dth. compare them and you will get the answer. even d2h stb not works in low voltage where ts stb working. i m nt lying, this is true.

Devesh said:

You have two differance company dth. compare them and you will get the answer. even d2h stb not works in low voltage where ts stb working. i m nt lying, this is true..

dear 'Devesh' You have two differance company dth. compare them and you will get the answer. even d2h stb not works in low voltage where ts stb working. i m nt lying, this is true..

There is no hitting problem with my stb and no voltage problem at my area.

sayan.sunny said:
Again bad hardware. I have d2h sd stb is being too hot to touch even after a few second of starting.
I changed to 2222 HD box recently after using SD-SATELLITEBOX1011 for 1.5 years.....That worked without any major problems

I exchanged my Zapper with 2222 and it was also running very hot to touch (even without USB attached).

Then next day it showed mismatched channels and other problems. Videocon replaced the box and now there is no heat problem. The replaced box is not as hot when touched like the earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock