Discussion New ADTV connection

But no one can deny their service is so much better than airtel...airtel itself is a khichdi..they have one support platform for all - postpaid , broadband , prepaid,dth etc..even one app
Agree 👍

Received the package ..the box says model HS3C02 not the new min 100 model which I requested 😡
Feel like not opening the package and return the same

I will check with him...bad luck and time waste! 😭
Both the boxes are available with Airtel now. Original plan was to introduce min100 and ditch HS3C02 all together. But they started receiving complaints from customers regarding min100's overall performance and user experience. So now they have both and give what they have and if customer ask for a specific model, they arrange for it. In my opinion, HS3C02 is better than min100. I would recommend you to give it a try before you come to a conclusion.

Both the boxes are available with Airtel now. Original plan was to introduce min100 and ditch HS3C02 all together. But they started receiving complaints from customers regarding min100's overall performance and user experience. So now they have both and give what they have and if customer ask for a specific model, they arrange for it. In my opinion, HS3C02 is better than min100. I would recommend you to give it a try before you come to a conclusion.
The main reason bro is the fav channel feature wherein one key press is enough and 2nd reason is the UI.
Is it possible to replace the box with min 100?

From various video reviews what I have seen in min 100 you press the fav key , it will directly take to your first fav channel simple and logical like tataplay whereas in HS3C02 model you press fav key it will then ask to select profile and click ok ( does not make sense)!

Also people were saying sd channel quality better in min 100 box..with regards to complains yes, this box does not support HT but I don't use any so no problem for me

The main reason bro is the fav channel feature wherein one key press is enough and 2nd reason is the UI.
Is it possible to replace the box with min 100?
Enabling favourite is not that cumbersome bro. Also you can set only 20 Fav channels in min100 whereas in the other you can set upto 100 per profile upto 4 profiles. Ui initially looks bad. But once you get used to it it's one of the best. Since it's a new connection, it should be covered under warranty. Use the box. If don't like it, take it up with Airtel directly. I think the YouTube guy from whom you purchased the box won't be able to help. Airtel CC will help you.

Last edited:
Enabling favourite is not that cumbersome bro. Also you can set only 20 Fav channels in min100 whereas in the other you can set upto 100 per profile upto 4 profiles. Ui initially looks bad. But once you get used to it it's one of the best. Since it's a new connection, it should be covered under warranty. Use the box. If don't like it, take it up with Airtel directly. I think the YouTube guy from whom you purchased the box won't be able to help. Airtel CC will help you.
In which Box model I can set 100 fav channel bro? Plz share

In which Box model I can set 100 fav channel bro? Plz share
HS3C02.
IyrivrQ.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock