Today received a call from nodal officer and they said same thing they are not aware of min 100 model and they cannot remove the base pack.
Worst decision of my life!
Bro if other options are not working then plz try this method:
1.Open airtel app.
2. click on "manage
" option present on lower left corner.
3. Then click on recharge option available under shortcuts.
4. Select dth recharge option.
5. Enter customer ID and proceed.
6. Now click on "Enter a recharge amount option
" present at bottom screen.
7. Type amount Rs.1407 and click recharge.
8. Then a popup message will appear stating that" Change plan? choosing this plan will change your current plan immediately, are you sure want to proceed?
(This above notification popup clarifies that your pack can be changed by recharging).
9. Click on proceed.
10. Select any payment method like debit card, credit card, UPI, net-banking, wallet etc.
11. Once recharge successful then plan changes immediately.
The remaining un-utilized balance of Marathi Gold pack will be refunded back into your account automatically.
Recharge only, if you get the popup message as mentioned in point number 8.