New Cartoons Shows & Cartoons Movies Updates (all info about cartoon channels)

Hey , After the launch of Disney Channel HD , which kind of shows will be aired on it ?
Will the channel be available in Dish tv and ADTV also or only in Tata Sky like CN HD+ ?
Is there any new update regarding to its launch ?

Hey , After the launch of Disney Channel HD , which kind of shows will be aired on it ?
Will the channel be available in Dish tv and ADTV also or only in Tata Sky like CN HD+ ?
Is there any new update regarding to its launch ?
take the examples of DIHD and Disney Channel SD, hope you understand how well they are going to "spam" the HD Channel!

Due to NTO 2.0 all new channels of DIsney-Star are deferred, no new information as of now besides that!

take the examples of DIHD and Disney Channel SD, hope you understand how well they are going to "spam" the HD Channel!

Due to NTO 2.0 all new channels of DIsney-Star are deferred, no new information as of now besides that!
Any guesses of shows to be aired on it - , I think Simpsons and other disney us tv shows will be aired , what if the channel focuses on content like that of DisneyIntl hd , not like nick hd and cn hd

So Cartoon Network India finally decided to air new CN Original series Ben 10 - although its related to reboot Ben 10 animated series season 4

Source

everyone dont confuse this CN APAC fb page name with original CN asia fb page , if you check this CN APAC URL- you would notice Cartoon Network India written , at @Cartoon Network India mentioned - in their post surprisingly they have posted coming soon Ben 10 S4 in CN india official page

Ben 10 Season 4
pFvcSzF.jpg

Source: Home | Free online games and video | Cartoon Network

Last edited:
Well! What ruined Ben 10
The makers went for kids instead of teens(biggest prove of this statement is the kachra reboot series) which was the biggest mistake. The first original Ben 10 season was just awesome so was Alien force and Ultimate Alien. Then omnivores was just okkayish.
But that reebot was just total rubbish and horrible.
Why can't they continue with graphics similar of ULTIMATE ALIEN ones or ALIEN FORCE ones to continue or make a new and fresh season.
This is just level of stupidity.What the hell they are making today. I am still missing those golden days of Ben 10. since the omnivores one came I started loosing my interest and decided to quit it.

Last edited:
Well! What ruined Ben 10
The makers went for kids instead of teens(biggest prove of this statement is the kachra reboot series) which was the biggest mistake. The first original Ben 10 season was just awesome so was Alien force and Ultimate Alien. Then omnivores was just okkayish.
But that reebot was just total rubbish and horrible.
Why can't they continue with graphics similar of ULTIMATE ALIEN ones or ALIEN FORCE ones to continue or make a new and fresh season.
This is just level of stupidity.What the hell they are making today. I am still missing those golden days of Ben 10. since the omnivores one came I started loosing my interest and decided to quit it.

Bro, I agree with you that Ben 10 original rocked animation & story wise that why it became popular ad they even aired till ultimate alien and promoted it with passion in India along with Mc donald Toys and other merchandise selling well all over india , frankly even i dont like ben 10 Omniverse as they changed art style drastically , though story wise kinda okish ( thopugh popularity reduced among fans )

they thought making Reboot series would make them gain new kids fan base instead they ended up losing loyal ben 10 fan base teens/tweens and adults to be who watched it from the origin series as it was interesting and provided something new to watch.

Ben 10 Reboot i agree it sucks story wise if we compare to ben 10 original , which it can never match as they ended up making it very childish show the dialogues etc taking away maturity/newbess which we loved in Ben 10. Frankly the artsyle of reboot differs as its directed by other director not man of action guy who directed original . Artstyle in animation means ( the style or way in which each characters are drawn - they indeed chose stupid artstyle of kiddishness) , yet the animation ( smooth flow though characters move , fluidness with he transforms if we compare it with original it has indeed improved . for small lids who have only started watching i guess its not that bad , as it has been made for them as target audience so I think it wont be right for us to call it trash , though they do have to improve storyline.

Hope in future if they end up making live action or sequel animated series they'll make it in similar way in which they made Ben 10 original animated series due to which it became worldwide popular.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock